Toribash
My DuoQ got :

Black Alistar
Human Ryze
King Rammus
Unmasked Kayle

I wonder at how much is account could be sold.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Originally Posted by qukslice View Post
I just got my pentakill.
I am the happiest man on the history of the planet.

i got quadrakill azir against bot.
and i cant seem to get a pantheon penta. I got triple and ulted on a running vayne but akali killed her before i could intercept. It was a 3 v 5 ashe and Yasuo DC'd. Seriously though i suck at pantheon jungle. Jungle role is my weak point, exept on leona. WHen you get ganked by her you'll be most likely dead, especially if she's lvl. 6
-----
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-30431Jp2G...n_Splash_5.jpg

that dude on the bottom of the pic shows up in almost all of the mecha skins
Last edited by Lust; Apr 3, 2016 at 03:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
that thing on the mechas? prob not. It looks like that Legendary rumble skin
Just random Yordle dude. Nothing' special.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
oh. that's a shame shame. That would've made a great skin splash art.
Got main perma banned banta lad was diamond 4 fucking great shit. Duo qued with that swexx guy he was pretty bad jk we won two ranked games im cool ok me 2 bye
<tunadao> And if the potato get old it will be better,because noones can eat a old potato it turns into legendary potato
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
It's worth $1000 last time I saw it on lolskinshop when shit like that was a thing.

I find it really dumb that the skinshop got all shut down. :/ I liked being able to buy skins from other places besides from Riot. They just want the moneys. xD
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Vayne View Post
Got main perma banned banta lad was diamond 4 fucking great shit. Duo qued with that swexx guy he was pretty bad jk we won two ranked games im cool ok me 2 bye

swex play lol?
Buying rare/limited skins from any scam site is against Riot's terms of use rules. Riot already locked all rare/limited skin redeem codes in 2 years ago. You can't buy/sell them anymore.
Last edited by Chris; Apr 3, 2016 at 08:06 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.