Toribash
The reason he said harass harass harass, was because in the middle of a war, optimus says "For those who like competitive play, jo ....." i forgot the room name, but he basically went to play toribash in the middle of a clan war.
I should really find a clan.
Originally Posted by MrSneaky View Post
Hiya, im the new guy in the clan i suppose, just saying hello

welcome. Try to stay active an what not. This helps with staying in the clan, cause you never know when where going to do a inactive sweep..
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Guys, can we make recruitment more strict?
We're the 6th on the clan list, we can't accept any clanless player.
I should really find a clan.
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
∆ The problem is that they would leave their clan before applying to ours, making your rule a bit useless

i was just thinking that :3
actually accepting a clan less player shows loyalty for they choose us out of other clans such as obey and ultimate of if anything we should be flattered.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Well We should add rules :3 We are enough good now we are official clan with rank #6
Minimum Belt should be 2 dan or something like that we wanna improve..
I agree, we shouldn't bar players because they haven't been in a clan. You can't sit there and tell me only the good players are in clans, if every clan had an attitude like that then no new players would ever make it into the clan base.