Toribash
ok

QWOP
the most retarted flash game I have ever seen... it is crazy hard to run and even if you get it those shoes just go crazy so that you still fall on your face

http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u...g?t=1291810009
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
lololo
You won't get banned, but it won't bring them back, it's hacked money, really.
don't expect too much.

Also Flxy; no u (very mature behaviour, I know).
Originally Posted by Nobuddie View Post
Also Flxy; no u (very mature behaviour, I know).

Was just saying, shouldn't actually be offensive.

Also:
Originally Posted by Fee
Items, TC and Qi will be returned, as for posts such as [DSC]s you can Google it and get the cached version. avwave should have things running again by Monday so big props to him.

Eloquent words...

Gah, seriously; PS3 is superior in many ways to the xbox, really.
But I won't start a hot fanboy discussion here etc. ;b
I'll stay at my ps3.

... and what they really mean...

Durrherp! I R RicH, s0 I can H@Z Bloo RaY Pl@y€r aNd No GaemzZ!

:>

Sorry I had to do it. No offense. <3
My gf has a PS3 its quite cool, except for the controller. (Huuuge Loooong fingers FTL :| )
It looks funny when I hold the controller.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Optical Flares torrent Plyx.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
What are warez? <-- Internet wannabe boss ftl.
warez = solution for people who don't know how to use torrents, aka shit uploaded on some hosting sites, like hotfile.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Only use warez on Netload.in. Also warez are more safe than torrents. A couple of my friends have been cought and that's why I use warez... also way cooler to handle.
+ You can download everything at a good speed and not just if people are online :v