Toribash
Trying again.

2nd Boom hit.
3rd Boom/madman
Attached Files
0 Forgoten.rpl (173.8 KB, 12 views)
0 I'm a monster.rpl (167.5 KB, 10 views)
0_ Dreams.rpl (193.1 KB, 9 views)
Do you really think you're in control
Originally Posted by DarkDranz View Post
OMFG my dream become true
YES! now u can use me to make ur arts and stuffz...

Congratz & Welcome to ORMO dranz.
Work on that movement and your replays would be much better.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Originally Posted by largeKilla View Post
Congratz & Welcome to ORMO dranz.
Work on that movement and your replays would be much better.

thx Large and it's wat i'm doing atm
i want perfect my style
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Dafa:
Mistake - Nice hits and skeeting, but really mate, don't crawl around on the floor too much.

Destiny end - I liked the first two kicks, but everything after that got boring. Try to keep the pace up.

Your last replay just wasn't ORMO level. Practice, and re-apply. No.

iCo0n and iuli: No, you guys have potential, but you need to sharpen your skills. Try again later.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Wow I just loved the Ra replay.
Simple, Stylish and well balanced.
Good Job on that
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Ra: It was pretty perfect. Not much to say, it is a great little kick with much style.

Snarf snarf: Very realistic opener, fluid jump to kick, and amazing connection. I do not like the landing though .

Snarf: Solid replay I guess. Nice kick, weak follow-up, nice trick.

Well even though you do not boom much, and your destruction is weak, your fluidity and movements are very, very nice. And then again, this is your style. So I give you my yes.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
I like Orko controlled movements no big destructions mah style but it's lacking follow ups, when you break it down it's actually quite simple stuff just nice movements, try to add more to it so we can get a better understanding of your skill. No.
Last edited by Pat; Sep 27, 2011 at 10:30 AM.