Toribash
View Poll Results: do you want [Bleu]Matt76 quit?
do you want Matt76 quit??
6 Votes / 75.00%
do you want Matt76 stay??
3 Votes / 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

[README] Uninvited Students
Currently, there is nobody that can send invites for the clan. We're working on it and will get a BleuBot that can send invites set up soon. Please be patient and wait until this happens.

Thanks.

E: Problem solved, thanks for your patience.
Last edited by Hero; Oct 8, 2011 at 07:17 PM.
Originally Posted by Gethorn View Post
In which class you'll like to learn?: Blue class (almost said Bleu -__-)
Mods that you wan't improve: Aikido
Why you want me as your mentor: Because i want someone to lead me into doing good in Aikido

You are lucky now, I just have some time tommorow to spend it. Go tommorow In-game or IRC on 3:30-5:30PM hours
best vlad in plat V Kappa
kat <3
evildog, you can remove me from student list now. That's because I was pretending to be new here when I applied for your class.

Oh and LeL0uch too. ^^
I am inactive too. (No sh**, but still.)

We should have an election. You guys deserve better than an inactive leader. All who wish to try out for leader, PM me.
Originally Posted by SupaLolCat View Post
I am inactive too. (No sh**, but still.)

We should have an election. You guys deserve better than an inactive leader. All who wish to try out for leader, PM me.

Hi supa. It's lel0uch.

I don't think that anyone is fit for being a leader. Most of the students are either recently invited or are inactive. Also, they do not have much knowledge about leader powers so they are likely to mess up things in toriclan.

I think robber would fit in the position because he has been active here for quite some time and he isn't in a toriclan at the moment.
Last edited by Hero; Oct 9, 2011 at 07:05 AM.
Originally Posted by Akmal View Post
Hi supa. It's lel0uch.

I don't think that anyone is fit for being a leader. Most of the students are either recently invited or are inactive. Also, they do not have much knowledge about leader powers so they are likely to mess up things in toriclan.

I think robber would fit in the position because he has been active here for quite some time and he isn't in a toriclan at the moment.

I am in -Boosted kickz dude.
I've been there for 3 weeks.