Toribash
So... what server do i join?
-----
Got to go to sleep sry. tomorrow
Last edited by demolish23; Sep 22, 2011 at 03:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[PsY]Forever | I luv my friends :D
Originally Posted by demolish23 View Post
Previous clans:I have joined Extreme,essence, BWF.. (Not a clan hopper)
Why do you want to join:I want to join for the sake of not having a clan... I'm just Really exited being in a new clan this one I will never quit,and I quit my previous clan because i had to go to the next level (much more better clan) such as this.

See, the first contradicts the second.
You are a disloyal as hell motherfucker, and I would never let an idiot like you join.
Basically, we have a whole range of new questions for the form.

Someone will fix it, you should be given the password to Pandora's box and add a question or two.
HEy
Originally Posted by crazylars View Post
See, the first contradicts the second.
You are a disloyal as hell motherfucker, and I would never let an idiot like you join.

Well this just became an awkward little crossroads of a discussion...

Lars has his points. Even if Demolish is accepted I don't think this bit of tension between Lars and him will disperse without some kind of party drugs... and I'm all out of party drugs.

I guess demolish is out then, it just wouldn't work out.

Sorry demolish but I don't see Lars changing his mind and I'd rather keep a smaller peaceful clan than a larger divided one.

(Shit why is there no sad/confused smiley? There's never an appropriate smiley for my emotions ffs...)
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
Meh, I would say no as well, sorry Rainbow san, but like, I got my reasons.
1) He's not interesting, and I love this clan for it's it's people and their amazing, unique personalities, and he seems meh.
2)You and Arb recently joined, so I want to get settled with you guys first before we start accepting people, so I'm going to say no a lot more often.
3) I don't want this clan to overflow with new members and steal the spotlight from me. C:
So no.
Oh and what Lars said. :3
Fuck.
Originally Posted by fluffykat View Post
3) I don't want this clan to overflow with new members and steal the spotlight from me. C:

hehe, I laughed.

But yeah, legitimate reasons.

Sorry demolish, majority (and sensibility) rules.
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
I had a thought that maybe you felt your spotlight was being taken.

Don't worry Fluffs, you're still the full on rapist/lesbian/lionshark of this clan, there's no spotlight that can be taken away from you.
HEy
Oh, and may I add. His grammar sucks.
Pretty badly.

Thank you puff, that really helped my self esteem. I AM NUMBER ONE, FEAR ME.
Fuck.
Originally Posted by Puffbunny View Post
I had a thought that maybe you felt your spotlight was being taken.

Don't worry Fluffs, you're still the full on rapist/lesbian/lionshark of this clan, there's no spotlight that can be taken away from you.

I'm sorry for the upcoming off-topicness but... WHAT THE FUCK is a lionshark?

EDIT:

Nevermind... I figured it out...

Last edited by Rainbowz; Sep 22, 2011 at 04:24 PM.
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~