Toribash
Originally Posted by Math View Post
also, I'll start to get german lessons today. Next step is to get in a german clan.
-----
after all, I learned english with noah and all of you, spanish with aoc, etc. now your mission is over, it's time to start again

I have a slight feeling that he won't get another official clan.
-----
Unless he makes a lot of staff guys get in his clan... because you know that's toribash' logic

Good luck with learning German, Math. Is there a certain college or job you want to get in that knowing multiple languages benefits you?

Actually, Clan Mods have already agreed to give him official without having to pay 50,000 tc or even applying. He must be butt buddies with one or two of the staff members, still.

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...6&postcount=54
I cannot help being pissed after this. He is openly insulting Chess, One, and me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I agree with box. By the way,

Don't know why they think like that

I feel I'm a gamer and drinking girl
-----
also, I'll start to get german lessons today. Next step is to get in a german clan.
-----
after all, I learned english with noah and all of you, spanish with aoc, etc. now your mission is over, it's time to start again
-----

-----
Unless he makes a lot of staff guys get in his clan... because you know that's toribash' logic

that guy has a white picture tube
top lel

Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
Good luck with learning German, Math. Is there a certain college or job you want to get in that knowing multiple languages benefits you?

Actually, Clan Mods have already agreed to give him official without having to pay 50,000 tc or even applying. He must be butt buddies with one or two of the staff members, still.

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...6&postcount=54
I cannot help being pissed after this. He is openly insulting Chess, One, and me.

there is no need to be upset.
i giggled.
GIGGLED.
We are the shit, but not any shit, respect us, please, we are an official shit named Chess (although we are still One with a new name) with the best members of the dead and (if God have common sense: forever) unofficial Coffee - after all, toribash doesn't need an official clan equipped with an inactive and power hungry lad (to be polite) who wants, despairingly, to be clan leader. I appreciated his definition about us. I couldn't understand why someone would get mad with it.

Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post

Now I'm in College, I'm doing philosophy, my first year though. I hope I finish it. Because I left journalism in its first year (my dad hates me because of it). BUT I was in a college, you know, that you have to pay to study - and now I'm in a public, which makes me feel free. By the way, my favorites philosophers are german: Nietzsche, Heidegger, Schopenhauer... Is there anything better than reading a book in your native language? Drinking straight from the source.

Also, I'd like to be part of academic staff, but my dream job is to be diplomat (after concluding college) and it requires knowledge about multiple languages.
Last edited by Math; Sep 11, 2013 at 01:56 PM.
I agree with box. By the way,

Don't know why they think like that

I feel I'm a gamer and drinking girl
-----
-----
-----

-----

Your slight feeling is so wrong, we're getting our board back. And no toribash logic didn't seem to work 2 years ago. We had half of the market squad in, GMs in and admin support, but we didn't manage to get official 2 years ago
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHHAH
-----
I'd like to know why you people are posting there, spending time with posts there. Your posts won't last a few weeks, because that clan won't last a couple of months (or a few weeks?). I made my bet.
-----
I just figured out that co-leader of this 'new' coffee is an old brazilian friend.
-----
giggles
-----
I think it's time to propose a clan war of aikidobd (considering what Lucent said 'Chess was never as good as Coffee). I don't know you but I disagree
Last edited by Math; Sep 11, 2013 at 02:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHHAH
-----
I'd like to know why you people are posting there, spending time with posts there. Your posts won't last a few weeks, because that clan won't last a couple of months (or a few weeks?). I made my bet.
-----
I just figured out that co-leader of this 'new' coffee is an old brazilian friend.
-----
giggles
-----
I think it's time to propose a clan war of aikidobd (considering what Lucent said 'Chess was never as good as Coffee). I don't know you but I disagree

Let's go, show me what you got,
Invite me back you scrubs. I'm participating in this war.
-----
How much will we bet? How much we have in bank?

I'll bet my Hector Relax.
Last edited by Shmevin; Sep 11, 2013 at 06:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'll fix it... For now you can use anything I own in the war. I have two 512x512 heads, Hector Relax, Magma Force and Relax, Old Gold Force and Relax, and two flames.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]