Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I also vote no.
Last edited by hawkesnightmare; Jun 1, 2013 at 07:42 AM. Reason: I'm dumb
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Ah your lucky 50 i still have a few weeks

If anyone is into japanese roguelikes, you might want to check this out http://homepage3.nifty.com/rfish/index_e.html
(Corey Taylor- when asked what he would change about the music industry) "I'd make a wish, click my heels three times, and give it a soul."
Originally Posted by Qubic View Post
I'm new to the clan and everything, and I have a different view about experience and stuff than everyone, but my response is NO.
1. He's a blue belt that has already been in at least one clan, which proves some loyalty issues from the start.
2. Like everyone else, he doesn't know what the word tertiary means (a combination of either a primary and a secondary or a secondary and a secondary).
3. He already has an alt...?
4. He didn't make a free form which shows a bit of laziness, but even so he didn't even answer all of the questions on the form -_-
5. He doesn't have any forum experience at all really.
6. Trying to make himself seem too nice or something, not quite sure the weird vibe I'm getting from his app.

Anyways, again:
NO

I can see some of your points, but at number 4, it's only encouraged to create a freeform. You don't need to answer all the questions anyway. He's not the only person in this clan that's lazy, a lot of others also used the template, not a freeform app. Otherwise, I agree with everything else.
My life is made up of unlimited blades.
I've had a look at my activity in game and it is quite poor to be honest. I'd like to vacate The Just because it is unlikley that I'll be able to be as active as I was until after the HSC. I think Flex's rank is one where people don't really play alot but are forum active (which I will be) so I'd like to be placed either there or in one of the other forum based ranks, if possible.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Unlimita you munted the question >:U Revise kthx
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
No eggs, No acceptance. (Enough No's have been said so I don't need to vote)
Flex, I want a sequel to Shadow. So many questions left unanswered.
I refuse. I chose what I did. DEAL WITH IT! I'll think of better questions when I'm done with school!
My life is made up of unlimited blades.
I have two more days, Monday and Tuesday.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman