Toribash
Originally Posted by Lamby View Post
As we all can see and probably all know that WAPOW has been through a lot lately but there is no need to worry all is good, on an other note I would like to see a bit more activity from our members on the forums at least. It would also help if some of you guys' would talk a bit more on the discord as well, so people fell more welcome and like they are more part of the clan. I am saying this because there has been a lot less activity lately, I know we all have lives and are busy with education and work, but it would be nicer if more people would pop in and say hello and a few things.
-----
Also I you guys have any ideas to help the clan out or for any events don't be afraid to post them here or pm us.

(And yes my punctuation is bad.)

I agree lamby. We would atleast like to hear from you guys. Also If there's anything we can do to make it more enjoyable, We or even I will try my best to get done.
Don't give up, Things will be back good again soon.
Posting even about daily things or stories help keep active of course
The ultimate goal is to get everyone talking on the forums everyday. And be active in discord. This is a lot to ask.
We will work towards an in game clan event soon.
And I'm going to start warring once a week, with people or with out. So join me.
Let's beat FC in ranks (I know doesn't matter but, when the name is at the top people wonder who they are) and let's work towards CL 2017, let's work together to get back on top.
Let's not let the activity drop
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Thank you flames

Omg best gif ever, the office, so funny

Congratulations mike and gl.
This is our wapow thread that we haven't used in a while.
[Parrot], [Alpha], [Parrot], [WAPOW]
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]
Clan League 2016 2nd place holder.
Clan League 2017 1st place holder.
Lmao thank you guys, and yea lets bring back the main wapow thread for serious talk again.
Clan plans and updates so that the community can see what we've been working on and that we are actually not dying

Let's actually Keep shit posts out of recruitment thread entirely
Also everyone
I want to bring back voting on recruits
Please do or continue to vote on applications when they come in

Sometimes one person can be blinded, and sometimes we need others opinions on such minuscule shit.
We're all different so it will be difficult to push the clan but we will get shit done
fucking gr8, i was abscent only one day and mike started his campaign of getting power.
hell yea, congratulate mike, now history is happens again
and we have jokas v2(now not that addicted) leader again(that guy always told me, that he dont want power in wapow, when i accused him in that and what we see now, first in council and now leader, thats first time somebody moved that fast here, as i remember atleast)
next step is joining parrot as i see...
welp, still gj mike
and i very confused about ranks, just look at zwar and fred
and now look at me
how tf can i be warlord, u r insulting our warlords by that
i demand i was promoted to recruits rank again
(i asked to kick me but they made me warlord, fucking amazing logic...)
WAPOW
Last edited by Dart; Jan 15, 2017 at 02:55 PM.
the best ukrainian in WAPOW©
Originally Posted by IIIDARTIII View Post
fucking gr8, i was abscent only one day and mike started his campaign of getting power.
hell yea, congratulate mike, now history is happens again
and we have jokas v2(now not that addicted) leader again(that guy always told me, that he dont want power in wapow, when i accused him in that and what we see now, first in council and now leader, thats first time somebody moved that fast here, as i remember atleast)
next step is joining parrot as i see...
welp, still gj mike
and i very confused about ranks, just look at zwar and fred
and now look at me
how tf can i be warlord, u r insulting our warlords by that
i demand i was promoted to recruits rank again
(i asked to kick me but they made me warlord, fucking amazing logic...)
WAPOW

Dart.....I love you <3