Toribash
yeah i know i only disarm lindzee twice
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Decapping in aikido is almost impossible.You need a HUGE momentum to get the decap.I totally punched a guy in the face clean and fast with huge momentum and I only dismembered his neck but it gave me a big score.It was almost a decap.
Yes,almost everything is fracturing and not desmembering.The only joints I know that are easier to dismember in aikido are arms.
i tried doing a kick to some guy in aikido
he bent forward so i hit the back of his head and it resulted in a decap
aikido2.rpl
heres my proof
wrong thread dude post it in replay thread
-----
hmmm....im bored,ok then i'll tell you about my clan experience

This account is originally my big brother account,my originally account is Brachaikal.When my brother still play toribash,he got invited to a clan name SSI,and get private position,after 2 month my brother didn't play toribash anymore,so i ask my brother to trade the acc,so he trade it.Then i started play seriously then meet a guy called Darkrouge or sumthing, he invited me to clan name called [N]negative,then i always play with him.then after 2 weeks i didn't find him anymore in his usual server,so i decide the clan is die.After i graduate elementary school,then i go to junior high school,it the first time i met and the beginning of my friendship with him.At the 1st exam,i meet lucent and he tell me all about forum,cause my friend is in guardians,so i motivated to enter [Guardians],but,before that i search other experience so i make my own clan name [Forever],and it start the beginning of my journey with Concon19 and Vkdevil.But unfortunately Concon and Vk quit my clan and make they own clan,so i joined they clan.then i quit his clan cause my post already fulfilled,but suddenly when i saw the requirement it must black belt,i didn't notice it before, so i join [THG] and met Jokerstein,and at last,my belt is become black, so, i quit the clan and join this clan,and i get accepted by Darkevipr.Then the time flowed.My brother make a clan called [Olympus] and force me to join his clan,he is my family so i can't refuse it,so i quit the [Guardians],and help my brother,my brother lost hope in the clan,so i quit from the clan,and join this clan again.and i get accepted again with a hard work

that's my clan experience story
Last edited by Trice; Jun 14, 2011 at 04:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you