Toribash
I wasn't going to suggest CSGO because you already have it and I wasn't going to suggest TF2 Because I don't like it.
Good luck finding a new game.
Lol gambi if you have atleast 3000 hrs in tb u have spent atleast 124 days on tb....congratz
Doing art requests, PM me on discord Propialis#0839
(Enf)(Thief)(Mythical)(DukeL)(1st)(Penta)[py][REV](Mafia)[TA]
Well overwatch just came out. You guys probably wont see me for a while (Not like I play multiplayer anyway)
Last week of school for a while. 14 weeks off including study leave. Ill probably get bored of Overwatch/RocketLeague and play Toribash again.
When I do, Ill be recruiting every night.
Boap why do i didn't got promoted like pabrwo and groogeys if i joined at the same time as them?

btw if you want more members i can try get some good ones.
Groog, tc alone doesn't get you to official. We need 10 forum active clan members.

Knackies, I barely know you, you don't post very often and you aren't in the group chat. In my eyes you have done nothing yet worthy of a promotion.
You said "If I want more members" That's been our main clan focus for months. Its even on the main page in big bold red text.
If you get some forum active and good aikido players in the clan, I will be sure to promote you.
But if you read the clan rules, you are not allowed to ask for promotions. I promote people, you asking for a promotion doesn't make me want to promote you more.

No problem Sensaur, ive been very inactive also.
Last edited by Boaplitas; May 25, 2016 at 06:10 PM.
I think about starting with King Arthur's Gold again.
It was a great game, but I wasn't able to play it due to a bug for a long time and now I suck. That's the main reason, why I didn't start playing it yet lol

(Bump)