Toribash
I got Pool Party Lee then Wildfire Zyra on my first earned chest.

I also got SSW thresh and Mundo Mundo on 2 of my smurfs
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
Mind CS of my teammates and LeBlanc. Sure, mine is shite but that's how that game went, with turrets falling early and them dying like crazy. I'm relatively happy with how this game went, didn't feed lb , got couple of kills, died mostly trying to save my teammates or in team fights that went terribly wrong. You sometimes get stomped, shit happens. Pretty fun one, though. Could I farm more? Sure. Would I farmed more if I had a lane for a longer time? Sure. Is there a point in getting triggered over it? Nah. Go grab a beer, Hyde.

Ziggs is fully capable of defending a turret 1v5 against any team that doesn't have both braum and yasuo. Ult the wave. They shouldn't even have a chance to kill any turrets between your E, Q and ult. He's the best staller in the game.

I mean, here you are complaining about your team feeding panth. Their solo laners are panth and leblanc. There's absolutely no wave clear in that at all. You singlehandedly could have held both mid and top. If you play ziggs into leblanc, you really need to do something to make your draft worthwhile. LB is just gonna roam and get kills so it is imperative that you constantly clear every wave you can clear, even cross map ults. You sit behind the turrets and throw bombs out and wait for your stupid team to scale.

I can understand where your confusion may be coming from, because Ziggs' playstyle is different to any other champion in the game. The entire point to Ziggs is to push safely. Push mid in, suddenly mid laner can't roam. If the other person can hit you when you're pushing, you're doing it wrong. Top wave crashing into the turret and no one to soak it? Ult. Top lane crashing into enemy turret and enemy top laner is somewhere else? Ult, deny them everything. I have had games with Ziggs where I have hit like ~450 cs at 32-33 mins. My average is probably just over 13cs/min with Ziggs, but that might be slightly inflated with the small raptors/wolves. The Ziggs pick should completely dominate teams without waveclear like the one you were up against, and quite frankly, you just didn't perform.

Also, something else you need to know about Ziggs. Don't participate in teamfights pre like 30 minutes unless you know you can win it. Every second of downtime from pushing is a second that your opponent has to breathe.
Last edited by Hyde; Mar 24, 2016 at 05:36 PM.
Hoss.
Cassiopeia's mid year mage update went to the PBE accidentally. It's still unfinished and will be removed from the PBE soon

Cassiopeia's future update (unfinished)

Well, They replacing old Splash Art to Chinese/New/Fixed in the future patch (in PBE right now). Link Me

Edited:

Riot Ququroon tweet to help explain splash art:

Last edited by Chris; Mar 26, 2016 at 12:08 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
it's about time. Especially taht akali skin where she looked malnourished, and crimson akali finally looks worth to buy, but it looks a bit like a blood mun skin without a mask
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.