Toribash
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
lol btw crooks wants a war anyone interested in fulfilling their wishes get mercy or emoney
vokster your back

of course they want a war, we just passed them in rank
Yeah i thank since we are so close, whoever wins probably gets the rank. So when we fight them we must be on top of our game.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
we need our best to fight them ,xd.

I wouldn't say I'm the best, but when it comes to aikido, I can put up one hell of a good fight, so you can count me in.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
really we have a lot of good fighters including myself, vokster, twister, lucie, optimus, jensson, mercy, bercat, miss, hate, fox, kami, DrSoul, and potateau
...in aikido that is
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
@Master: thats true.
@V: yeah but we have to take ever war serous as if it was obey or evolution. Thats how we are going to make it to the top.
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
@Master: thats true.
@V: yeah but we have to take ever war serous as if it was obey or evolution. Thats how we are going to make it to the top.

really obey I don't take them serious all they do is fuck with people who get easily angered so that when you play you fuck up the whole match and get even angrier when they shovel. it takes one person to fuck up and we are a clan of close to fifty. so when warring obey I suggest leaving the people who are known to be easily angered behind.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Well yeah but thats a given. Point is there good, an they dont have ass when they fight.
Yeah, ill train with you guys. Practice makes perfect ladies!
btw can we of the council have our war perms back or are we going to have to wait for mercy every time
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]