Toribash
I can get away with building PD despite feeding like a maniac in the laning phase. Now, if I'm against Sivir...
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays

Mecha Zero Sion (Legendary Skin)

PS: Udyr got nerfed. It's pains.
Last edited by Chris; Mar 22, 2016 at 11:47 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
ahaha, great game. lee sin probably set a world record with how fast you can get panth to 7/0. blanc was a bitch lane for me, I managed not to die during 'lane phase' (although it lasted like 12 minutes), hoping I would be useful later but nope, not with how that game went, lol.

https://gyazo.com/13a1e7a682e5d3e996780309494da029
retired
http://matchhistory.oce.leagueoflege...7?tab=overview

coming in hot with that jg-sup gragas

enemy team slapped us all game (we got our first tower kill at 30 minutes), but got greedy & went for kills instead of the nexus when they could have ended

aced them > hard all lanes push > aced them again > baron > ggwp

also would have helped if they actually tried taking dragon at some point
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
I started playing this too. (EU-West - Summoner Name: Cripsitter)

I'm legit lvl 13 - any tips?
Was doing quite well with Darius top lane.
I'm only cleaning here..
If you wanna start to kick in the game faster, you can add me i'm on EUW too, HawkeyeTFA

(Or unless i'll add you myself)

I dont have many tips to give on the forum, i think helping ingame is faster and more useful.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
ahaha, great game. lee sin probably set a world record with how fast you can get panth to 7/0. blanc was a bitch lane for me, I managed not to die during 'lane phase' (although it lasted like 12 minutes), hoping I would be useful later but nope, not with how that game went, lol.

https://gyazo.com/13a1e7a682e5d3e996780309494da029

How are you going to be useful later if you have 120 cs at 35 minutes. Like, that was a game where the enemy team averaged 140 cs at 35 minutes. Ziggs is not a champion that should have anything less than perfect cs no matter how the game is going.

This isn't dota where someone gets fed and makes a stupid mistake and dies and suddenly gives you 5k gold. You actually have to focus on farming.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
How are you going to be useful later if you have 120 cs at 35 minutes. Like, that was a game where the enemy team averaged 140 cs at 35 minutes. Ziggs is not a champion that should have anything less than perfect cs no matter how the game is going.

This isn't dota where someone gets fed and makes a stupid mistake and dies and suddenly gives you 5k gold. You actually have to focus on farming.

Mind CS of my teammates and LeBlanc. Sure, mine is shite but that's how that game went, with turrets falling early and them dying like crazy. I'm relatively happy with how this game went, didn't feed lb , got couple of kills, died mostly trying to save my teammates or in team fights that went terribly wrong. You sometimes get stomped, shit happens. Pretty fun one, though. Could I farm more? Sure. Would I farmed more if I had a lane for a longer time? Sure. Is there a point in getting triggered over it? Nah. Go grab a beer, Hyde.
retired
The point Hyde is making is that as Ziggs you literally press Q and you get 3 cs per wave without even trying by 20 minutes.

Even assuming you don't sit in lane past 20 minutes for the majority of time, 5 minutes of being in lane is 10 waves, which is at least 30 cs if you only get the casters. If in 5 minutes of pressing 1 button every 30 seconds, I can get a fourth of your cs, there's a problem.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games