Toribash
we should have a day of the week where we do all wars :P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
<{««««««««]|[=====================>

Eat my Shit.

[|==[o]:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
Rawr
Kami, after i deopped you, I reopped you, and then once you were banned, HE BANNED EVERYBODY ELSE, AND DEOPPED US SO WE COULDNT DO A FUCKING THING! STOP BLAMING THIS SHIT ON ME
Originally Posted by Optimus06 View Post
Kami, after i deopped you, I reopped you, and then once you were banned, HE BANNED EVERYBODY ELSE, AND DEOPPED US SO WE COULDNT DO A FUCKING THING! STOP BLAMING THIS SHIT ON ME

don't let it happen again that goes for everyone who was there
-----
Originally Posted by Slaybelle View Post
[|==[o]:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
Rawr

mine = ,,____________________________
(\------[:[-----------------------------O-------/
(/------[:[__________________________/
bossness''

yall ant got shit on me
Last edited by Fates; Aug 19, 2014 at 11:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Have communications broken down? Holy crap guys, we sound like a bunch of angry 5 year olds who didn't get their way. Let's all simmer down and talk about the problem in general, not who's fault it is, we can decide that once we have a clear picture. In the mean time, chill the hell out with the caps, we get that you're upset, maybe even pissed, but lets at least try and make it look like we're mature.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
lol btw crooks wants a war anyone interested in fulfilling their wishes get mercy or emoney
vokster your back
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
lol btw crooks wants a war anyone interested in fulfilling their wishes get mercy or emoney
vokster your back

we need our best to fight them ,xd.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
well luckily the master has arrived boooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]