no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Murm... You stoled my idea. Also, check this EPIC game ^^

http://www.nitrome.com/games/mutiny/

Also... I play Toribash and Ragnarok in my PC. I just got an Emperium, which is the necessary item to make a clan, and it cost like... 10 BILLION to buy it, and I'll make a clan. Guess what will be the name?

#TribeOn
Can't believe I didn't think of this earlier...

Alliance/Individual Name: RAM (Ravaged And Merciless)
Why you want to be an Alliance: Because I have many friends in this clan, and I would be insane if I didn't want to be allies
What you'll bring to this Alliance: Same old stuff, help in clan wars, etc etc etc
GIMP IS A PIMP!
PS2: Back to the classics.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
^ Yes

Don't even question me.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Application Form:

Belt and qi:

GMT:

Your Strongest Mod:

Self Description:

Past Clans:

Are you active on forums?

(about 3 posts a week will do just so we know you are active):

Infractions/Warnings/Bans (Only answer if you had any)

What makes you stand out from the rest?

Explain how you will be loyal, or will you?

If Possible post a screenshot of your Toribash guy:

And 3 of your best MP replays:

Things that are in bold is what I want to be added.
Originally Posted by lebabris View Post
Ok then get a mac.. They hardly ever brake.. Haha I won Face ;)

Oh yeah play PC games SEAMLESSLY on your mac even with Wine.

And btw PC's get more viruses because more people have them and so they are target more than mac's. There are less viruses on mac's; that doesnt mean that they're any more secure.
I'm gonna see if I could somehow convince Jato that clans are good and do have a purpose maby I could get him.(He's 10th dan and kickass in KB.)
I think I heard an answer to something like this a while ago. Murm said this is why Self description is in there. Its like a little trick. If people are intelligent enough, they will write about themselves fairly, and they won't lie.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Why did you say yes?

lol.. jks.. I say yes too.

Edit: 600th Post YAY
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!