Toribash
Alright then, anyways I have to wait for my current 23k tc worth of stuff to sell before i can buy bulk and resell

eventually that tc amount will go up
Originally Posted by Optimus06 View Post
Guys we really do need potram in our clan, hes rank 50! You have to accept him lol

again being rank 50 doesn't mean anything in terms of skill the ranking system goes upon win ratio not actual skill therefore it can be achieved as a result of a expert shoveler
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by Optimus06 View Post
Guys we really do need potram in our clan, hes rank 50! You have to accept him lol

DId you join with application or not ?
Originally Posted by mercykiller View Post
Okay But Is there any reason ^^ ?

because we were long time pals and clan members
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
already said that ingame but i'll repeat it here, today, like any others day, when i go

ingame, you guys treat me like fuckings asshole: optimus deop me after i opped him, i get

ban, nobody unban me, when i op you guys you spam message on the screen saying

"kami show me your big amish dick" and stuff, and you find that normal?

but when i go on the forum and post stuff who comport the word "fagget", i get insulted

and shits, that's fucking bullshit man, today i talked about that ingame no one car'es, so

i hope you will see that here.

and to the guy who spammed "kami show me your big amish dick" for 15 min

GO FUCK Yourself

EDIT : and don't fucking say the word "just a joke"
WE. GO. JIM.
Originally Posted by mrkamikaz View Post
already said that ingame but i'll repeat it here, today, like any others day, when i go

ingame, you guys treat me like fuckings asshole: optimus deop me after i opped him, i get

ban, nobody unban me, when i op you guys you spam message on the screen saying

"kami show me your big amish dick" and stuff, and you find that normal?

but when i go on the forum and post stuff who comport the word "fagget", i get insulted

and shits, that's fucking bullshit man, today i talked about that ingame no one car'es, so

i hope you will see that here.

and to the guy who spammed "kami show me your big amish dick" for 15 min

GO FUCK Yourself

I do care but at the time I was being spammed with multiple messages at once and even though I have nothing to do with this but I am present during the times that this has occurred and I will only say this once and I hope you have enough sense to look at this before trying it again the next person who flames on another clan member like this will be kicked from the clan by me. no council meeting. immediate kick. this violates the clan rules that you read upon becoming a member. we of origin do not tolerate such behavior and I myself will not stand for it. kicking and banning of clan members during clan events is unacceptable Jen is right there should be only a maximum of two members who share an OP these members should be Mercykiller during wars and Training and the next higher up who is present
Last edited by Fates; Aug 19, 2014 at 08:45 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...