Toribash
GAAAAH losing so many games because of one huge fucking mistake, like damn dude. Honestly, 2 games lost because we got caught in their jungle at 35~ minutes while super ahead and free baron and they won. Once because I got hella dicked and i deserved it, and one because we straight up overstayed after we destroyed their whole base. Feelsbadman. I'm gonna be better.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
This is a weird lineup

Katarina top
Sion top
Talon mid
Malphite bot
Garen bot

These bitches we faced against.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
Oceania if I'm not mistaken

Phillipines is the SEA Garena server I'm pretty sure, Riot Games doesn't control that one which is why it's not listed in their servers.
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
Phillipines is the SEA Garena server I'm pretty sure, Riot Games doesn't control that one which is why it's not listed in their servers.

I guess that makes a little more sense lol
btw, another "secret" to climbing elo

the second youre ingame write /mute all
mute announcer in sounds pannel of LoL
ping volume 5 or less
chill music if youre into music while playing, if not, league sound on 20 or so
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
I have league sound off, sfx max, announcer at half, ping at half, voice at 3/4, chat small, and the map as big as possible.

I have no idea why, but the /mute all command doesn't work properly. I have to do it manually :c
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
disable announcer volume, actually helped me so much its stupid, you cant hear your teammates dying =)
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Anyone in NA server wanna climb out of Silver together?

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.