Toribash
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I mean, you're Master Yi. You are worth 3 ADCs.

I mean, I'm master Yi, i'm Worth 1 ADC, 1 Assassin and 1 Tank. :^)
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Seems like everytime i see a knockup yas comp team, they get mopped. Too gimmicky maybe? You'd think that it works really well but doesnt really? i dont know

Also, quinn is bananas

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
err theres was xin, yas, malph and braum

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
For me the best comp is a premade of Malph + Yas + Orianna, Basically Orianna shield Malph then he ult the enemy team, Orianna shockwave then and Yasuo ult too.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Boyz, please don't forget azir.

Btw, i played zed again after a long time, and tbh i'm really bad at zed. Turns out that i think i'm bad at zed because every time i play him i play with my high ELO friends, and i'm just level 23. But i solo queued and got 17/9 , which is still a bad record compared to other zed players. I guess i need to solo Q more often. All i did was basically put a shadow near my target, go ult and literally just press everything besides D and F , and after I do that i press R again :v that got me like 7 kills. Turns out that if you're not supposed to be afraid to dive when playing him. It's the hesitation that killed me. My build was Yomumu's, Ninja Tabi, Duskblade, Mortal Reminder, Black Cleaver, and BORK. You guise think that's good? :c

Also i did thresh mid when we played like an off meta game, where Garen Top, Me solo bot early game to Mid late game, Trynd Jung, Luc Mid early game to bot midgame, Darius Mid early game to bot midgame, Against 3 tanks and 2 Assassins It was fun, until we lost :d
-----
btw wats that website where you can see your match history and stuffs
Last edited by Lust; Mar 14, 2016 at 12:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Lust here. I can't seem to find my account :/

International Gaming Website Registration, More Fun In The Philippines.