Toribash
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
Perfect example, I was playing anivia into veigar, pretty good matchup for the bird. j4 and their support camped the fuuuuuck out of me(i had bad wards tbh was my fault) and veigar got to something like 4-0-3 at 15 minutes, but, he had 25cs or something like that because he was roaming and focusing so hard on kills. I was 0-3 with like 120 cs and I ended up carrying the hell out of the game ending like 17-5-11 or something because I was just so much stronger than veigar. Got the easy shutdown kill trading my passive and snowballed from there. Cs+zoning your lane opponent(unless ur jg) off cs is something that is easy, and will win you games. It's much better to make your lane/jungle opponent useless than to be 10-0-0 while your team feeds.

The easiest games for me is when I play jungle and the enemy mid laner decides to "roam" and never be in lane so I just get free wins because mid is open after 5-10min lmao
It's fine to let your team rot if they're doing poorly, if they're sucking and you know that if you engage you will end up losing the fight since nobody except you does damage, maybe its best to win the game by other ways, afk farm splitpush and whatnot, its what top jarvan does best anyway aka oneshot out of position squishies, which is easier to do when not in a teamfight, 100% at some point there was a 20 iq squishy in their team going to farm a lane alone without vision, thats where you need to be, look at the wave and imagine how long does it take to build up, if it does, position yourself over the wall when someone comes to farm and there you go, free kill, pressure put because someone from their team is dead, perhaps you have time to take the tower, if not, damage it, you prolly also took 1-2 waves after doing that, pretty easy, just gotta not get caught while trying to position, which is why you also should have a sweeper btw.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
It's fine to let your team rot if they're doing poorly, if they're sucking and you know that if you engage you will end up losing the fight since nobody except you does damage, maybe its best to win the game by other ways, afk farm splitpush and whatnot, its what top jarvan does best anyway aka oneshot out of position squishies, which is easier to do when not in a teamfight, 100% at some point there was a 20 iq squishy in their team going to farm a lane alone without vision, thats where you need to be, look at the wave and imagine how long does it take to build up, if it does, position yourself over the wall when someone comes to farm and there you go, free kill, pressure put because someone from their team is dead, perhaps you have time to take the tower, if not, damage it, you prolly also took 1-2 waves after doing that, pretty easy, just gotta not get caught while trying to position, which is why you also should have a sweeper btw.

all that and u still cant get out of master :^)
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
thats why im stuck in silver after being platinum.
fuk those noob challenger players, who needs them anyways
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
thats why im stuck in silver after being platinum.
fuk those noob challenger players, who needs them anyways

Just got back to gold last night, took way too long.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
anyone feel like running dynamic in plat-diamond sometime? i usually duo with ciippy
getting kind of impatient with hit or miss games based off team comps
I dont even know how i could do almost the whole game alone.

Somehow i manage to do it.

Their nasus was free farming and splitpushing like hell, they actually lost because we were pushing all mid and nasus was top, i engage'd solo, killed their Ahri then the Blitz and tahm at the exact time nasus tp'd to change my focus on him and finish by killing elise and tahm to end up with a penta.

I really enjoy Yi in the actual Meta, my main feel stronger than never (I will not talk about AP Yi old times xDDD)

So basically Powas, that's how you deal with the fact you team mate will sucks and sucks.

(Seriously Leo and Zed were half afk the whole game, they were gettin' Dc over and over)
French Player, Old member of OFRO