Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I call leader of team yellow. :3 Fly must beat me in an honorable duel to become team leader. Mwah hah ha!
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Has he been invited yet? I say yes if more yes' are required.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
So is my idea good?

I personally like your idea.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
Originally Posted by gabe0311 View Post
Application for Nitro

My name is Gabriel but I like to go by the name Gabe, which is a pretty obvious conclusion to come to if you look at my username. I recently turned 16 in March and sadly still no action. I know I'm letting people down but just give it some time, it will eventually happen, right? I do have a girlfriend though, so root for me. I live in Oregon in the United States and to be honest it's really boring here. When I grow up I want to explore the world and get out of this state, but it's not like it's a bad place to live in or anything. It's just kind of boring. Also I hate flying so that dream of getting out of here sort of has a hitch.

If we are to strictly talk about myself there isn't really anything to interesting. I see myself as an average guy, who just goes with the flow of things. Currently I like reading, listening to music and talking with people. Average stuff. Although I'm 16 I'm not big on talking to people through Skype that I don't know personally. It has never become something that I am good at doing. Unless you want to get into an awkward conversation where I pretty much say nothing. I'm social in game though, so if that's not a problem I hope I can get to know you guys. I don't really know what else there is to say about myself. I want to be a veterinarian when I grow up or an author. So when your reading this don't scrutinize me to badly or you might crush one of my dreams (author). Also, I may live in Oregon but my sleep schedule is horrible so I may not be on during a time you would expect someone from where I live to be on.

So now lets move on to toribash. I did this one last because I think it's more important to talk about myself than what I have accomplished in this game. I'm a 10th Dan black belt and I started playing this game about 3-4 years ago. Just recently have I started playing this game again because I felt like doing so on a whim I guess so I can't guarantee how active I will be. It's something I just like to do when I'm bored but I'm bored a lot so I could end up becoming somewhat active. I'll be blatant about the next fact. I suck at replays. I mean suck. That might be an understatement. Replays in and of itself are the bane of my existence. On the other hand I'm okay in-game, although I use to be better which I think is to be expected. I've been in a lot of clans so I'm not really going to name them all but if I were to name a few they would be [elite] and [Secret]. I left elite because I got into a fight with a friend in it and the leader so I just decided to leave. As for secret I left because I stopped playing toribash and didn't want to affect them. I hope you take my application into consideration, although if I'm rejected no hard feelings.

Ps. I like these applications better.

gabe Extreme Awesomeness. Especially when concerned with Rowing and Crew.
Also can be used when describing ones greatness at life.
Geez that amazing person is a Gabe.

Geez I wish everyone loved me like they do all the Gabes.

Gabriel Probably the best looking person ever. He is smart and daring. He also gets all of the ladies. Gabriel was the first billionnaire president of the world. He also spells shit however he wants so don't correct him.He is tight with chuck norris, and hes gods other son. In essence he is t3h hax0rs.
Damn dude, you're such a Gabriel for hooking up with Jessica Alba

Thanks you're quite a Gabriel yourself!

Brought to you by urbandictionary.com
Not a sponsor

You already got enough people to say yes, but I'm going to jump in and say yes as well, great application, I wish more app's would be like yours.

Final verdict: Accepted
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
Thank you for inviting me into this clan, I wasn't sure wether to post this here or the clan discussion page so if there is an issue just tell me.
If nobody's perfect and I'm a nobody, does that make me perfect?
Originally Posted by gabe0311 View Post
Thank you for inviting me into this clan, I wasn't sure wether to post this here or the clan discussion page so if there is an issue just tell me.

nahh your fine
ため、私は王女のクッキーに違反しました
I like this idea, But the teams are kind of uneven...
♦ "thx bananas my love" -Shakky ♦
[TA] || ♪♪ Popping pills is all we know ♪♪ || [TA]
Yea that's the only big problem I saw...
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
I have an Idea, We make a spread sheet and we make 4 teams (The top four colors in the clan) and a person gets to pick what team they want but everyone else has to say yes or no on them joining that color.
♦ "thx bananas my love" -Shakky ♦
[TA] || ♪♪ Popping pills is all we know ♪♪ || [TA]