Toribash
Oh ok, also is it ok if I ask a very good game developer to help me with making myself stand beside the part in my app that says WAPOW?
or this MY HANDS ARE SHAKIN, MY HANDS ARE SHAKING, BUT I'M STILL SHOOTING, GETTING HEADSHOTS, IT'S LIKE BOOM HEADSHOT BOOM HEADSHOT BOOOOM HEADSHOTTTTTTTTTTT
No, you have betrayed us. Your words are meaningless to WAPOW now. Everyone despises you from that one day on.

.... So today i was cooking meth and printed money, got swatted 2 times and successfully killed the whole Swat Team both times defending my base. I made 340,000$ profit and just payed 60,000$ for the base, meth ingredients, guns, ammo and the printers.

Oh! But i accomplished nothing IRL again...
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
No, you have betrayed us. Your words are meaningless to WAPOW now. Everyone despises you from that one day on.

.... So today i was cooking meth and printed money, got swatted 2 times and successfully killed the whole Swat Team both times defending my base. I made 340,000$ profit and just payed 60,000$ for the base, meth ingredients, guns, ammo and the printers.

Oh! But i accomplished nothing IRL again...

That actually sounds like an interesting game... Wanna do it irl?
I would make my parents proud if i come home with 340,000$ .... Where do we get the 60,000$ from though.... or the Meth... or the Base... or the Printers
and isnt that like... illegal or something

Oh wait, now i know why i play games
It's like in a game, we would have to start a new game with the base being my base-ment, printer would be my home printer and our guns and ammo being airsoft guns and ammo