Toribash
I was hired to lead Team Girl Scouts to victory in the Clan League. Plus I'm friends with everyone in the clan, like an ingame brotherhood.

Also I get an achievement, trophy item, and 1 year of Toriprime and VIP if we win.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Traitor.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
WTF SHMEVIN!!! WHat I tell you son I would get on you if you left to join another clan this is bull!!! Let them get there own Inactive leader!!! :3
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
In other news... Lucent is back, and he re-made [coffee]. Meanwhile he blames me for destroying the original [coffee] by merging it with [one], even though he kicked 1/2 of our members, and somehow influencing void and Hyde to quit just before he said "fuck it" and quit himself. Now everyone thinks he is god because he came back to life.

Fuck.
Last edited by Shmevin; Sep 9, 2013 at 09:23 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I agree with box. By the way,

Don't know why they think like that

I feel I'm a gamer and drinking girl
-----
also, I'll start to get german lessons today. Next step is to get in a german clan.
-----
after all, I learned english with noah and all of you, spanish with aoc, etc. now your mission is over, it's time to start again
-----
Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
In other news... Lucent is back, and he re-made [coffee]. Meanwhile he blames me for destroying the original [coffee] by merging it with [one], even though he kicked 1/2 of our members, and somehow influencing void and Hyde to quit just before he said "fuck it" and quit himself. Now everyone thinks he is god because he came back to life.

I have a slight feeling that he won't get another official clan.
-----
Unless he makes a lot of staff guys get in his clan... because you know that's toribash' logic
Last edited by Math; Sep 10, 2013 at 01:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump