Toribash
Age(optional):15
Where do you live?(optional):Greece.
What belt are you?:Orange.
Where do you want to improve?:I just want to learn new moves,I can only do the noobclap as a starting move.
Favorite mods:TwinSwordFixed,Aikido.
Why do you want to join?:I wanted to join a clan,and I found this one.Since BLEU doesn't require super skillz or something,I decided to join.
Where do you live? : poland
What belt are you : blue
Where do you want to imrove : aikido , taekkyon
favourite mods : taekkyon, aikido
Why do you want to join : I was in a clan but i quit. In your clan i want to imrove myself i'm a good player. I want to have a good start to be a proffesional.
Originally Posted by Ukazar View Post
Where do you live?(optional):Greece.
What belt are you?:Orange.
Where do you want to improve?:I just want to learn new moves,I can only do the noobclap as a starting move.
Favorite mods:TwinSwordFixed,Aikido.
Why do you want to join?:I wanted to join a clan,and I found this one.Since BLEU doesn't require super skillz or something,I decided to join.

Accepted.

Originally Posted by doomed11 View Post
Where do you live?(optional):Latvia
What belt are you?:orange
Where do you want to improve?:Judo
Favorite mods:Judo,twinswords
Why do you want to join?:because im kinda weak at this game and i want to improve in many toribash mods

Accepted.

Originally Posted by Demonzo View Post
Where do you live? : poland
What belt are you : blue
Where do you want to imrove : aikido , taekkyon
favourite mods : taekkyon, aikido
Why do you want to join : I was in a clan but i quit. In your clan i want to imrove myself i'm a good player. I want to have a good start to be a proffesional.

Accepted.

Was that hard?

You can start posting in Bleu board now.
Um... no offense...but...its been...a month? 2 months? In other words, a long time since i was accepted. Yet I'm still not officially in the clan. I've been SO looking foward to joining my first clan, yet now that feeling is starting to fade. I understand if the people who accept and introduce new people are afk, even if they're afk for a while (vacation, family event, etc.)but now I'm starting to wonder what's taking so long. Have I been forgotten If you think I'm being "pushy", then that's OK, I understand. Just...why am I not getting my PM?
I am the essence of randomness.
Originally Posted by blackviper23 View Post
Um... no offense...but...its been...a month? 2 months? In other words, a long time since i was accepted. Yet I'm still not officially in the clan. I've been SO looking foward to joining my first clan, yet now that feeling is starting to fade. I understand if the people who accept and introduce new people are afk, even if they're afk for a while (vacation, family event, etc.)but now I'm starting to wonder what's taking so long. Have I been forgotten If you think I'm being "pushy", then that's OK, I understand. Just...why am I not getting my PM?

Three weeks.

We're working on setting up a BleuBot to invite members, so please wait until that happens. The people who can send the invites are pretty much not even in the clan anymore.
Hi, My name is Nathan and I'm 13. I live in Geelong, Australia and I'm white belt.I want to improve in all my skills in toribash every day I get better but I think this clan will give me a better opportunity of getting better each and every day I play my favourite mod would be twinswords4 I love ripping people in millions of pieces. I want to join because I love Toribash and I want to experience it all and go to the extreme
Originally Posted by nathocool View Post
Hi, My name is Nathan and I'm 13. I live in Geelong, Australia and I'm white belt.I want to improve in all my skills in toribash every day I get better but I think this clan will give me a better opportunity of getting better each and every day I play my favourite mod would be twinswords4 I love ripping people in millions of pieces. I want to join because I love Toribash and I want to experience it all and go to the extreme

I appreciate your love for voilence. Toribash is the best game for you. :P

Also, accepted.
Age(optional):14
Where do you live?(optional):New York
What belt are you?: Currently blue
Where do you want to improve?: Currently I wanna improve
my signature moves
Favorite mods:TWINSWORDS
Why do you want to join?:It seems like a fun clan
Originally Posted by iKowla View Post
Age(optional):14
Where do you live?(optional):New York
What belt are you?: Currently blue
Where do you want to improve?: Currently I wanna improve
my signature moves
Favorite mods:TWINSWORDS
Why do you want to join?:It seems like a fun clan

Yes we are fun.

Accepted. Check out the top threads.
Age?:N/A
Where do you live?:Oregon
What belt are you?:just hit black
Where do i want to improve?: everthing
Favorite mod: Aikido
Why do you want to join?: I am rather bored and since im black belt i have learned a few tricks so i can help other people