Ranking
Thanks for comments largeKilla
There's no -30 rep though, which one was it?

edit: Ok good to know, I'll work on that, thanks...
Last edited by slimseig; Sep 22, 2011 at 12:07 PM.
Slim: You have potential, however you are too stiff, and too slow. Work on this. No for now.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
I'm back too..

Punchemonium - just nice(Imo of course) combo

Walkin decap - name says all

One strike - another combo

I have much more rpl's , but i decided to put that replays. If you want more pm me or something..
Attached Files
!kol - punchemonium.rpl (181.5 KB, 14 views)
!kol - One Strike.rpl (124.4 KB, 12 views)
!kol - Walkin decap.rpl (109.2 KB, 13 views)
Taco: Invalid app. I do not review WIPS.

Kolega: Sorry, you do not meet the skill requirement. Keep practicing.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hi guys, now i'm pretty sure i'm ready
1. boomhit+Madman
2. boomhit + Madman
3.boomhit + Madman

PS: maybe i'm wrong with the category of my replays...
Attached Files
Dranz Beast - Savage Rage.rpl (249.9 KB, 35 views)
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Explosion: Hmm... Great boom at the start, but your moves fell off afterwards. You have a very solid ability to hit, but need to learn to follow up better.

Rage: First hit + opener weren't great. The second hit was very good though.

Ani: Decent. All I can say.

Well Dranz, you are alright, you have a lot of skills, but you can't put them together, and your movements fuck up sometimes. But I know that soon the puzzle will be completed, so yeah, why the fuck not?

You can boom, you can combo, and you're a cool guy. Not to mention you can make ORMO videos. Yes
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Festus View Post
Explosion: Hmm... Great boom at the start, but your moves fell off afterwards. You have a very solid ability to hit, but need to learn to follow up better.

Rage: First hit + opener weren't great. The second hit was very good though.

Ani: Decent. All I can say.

Well Dranz, you are alright, you have a lot of skills, but you can't put them together, and your movements fuck up sometimes. But I know that soon the puzzle will be completed, so yeah, why the fuck not?

You can boom, you can combo, and you're a cool guy. Not to mention you can make ORMO videos. Yes

OMFG my dream become true
YES! now u can use me to make ur arts and stuffz...
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~