Toribash
Sup hatt, we were just talking about...well I don't even know
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Hi guys, sorry for my in-activity. My hard disk on my computer went kaplootz. (It died.) I had to get a new one from best buy, but I'm back now.
TheMascot - Black Belt
PLEASE CALL ME "Mascot" THANKS
lul, I have a terabyte external and a terabyte internal, they were both free :P
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Originally Posted by Tyzo View Post
Don't make me bring up our skype arguments shige, I'm like 12-0 against you.

PTDx trolled you so hard just the other day
Vordred alt.
Contact Vordred.
Hey deak, you should make a vid for me :P

Originally Posted by Vordred View Post
PTDx trolled you so hard just the other day

He used the picture of a celebrity when pretending to a be a girl, and he just called me and said erlu. Okay thats totally a troll cause I expected nothing was up when a celebrity randomly adds me on skype.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag