Toribash
Learn from their own mistakes is also good you know =P
I think it will be more better if we learn from both, our mistakes and other people mistakes and that's what I'm trying to do
Last edited by 17april; Apr 23, 2013 at 03:58 AM.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Name: Shamarrez Neal
Belt: 7th Dan Black Belt, yo
GMT: -6
Past Clans: Decap(Old), yakuza(Old), CBW(Old), X(Not the most recent one, another old clan), Prophecy(Dead, really saddening situation), Tint. Maybe some others, but I was new to the forums around the time. Clans fell to and fro.
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): I make art and textures from time to time, only when I have the inspiration to to do so. I also make replays, quite a lot actually. I don't post them that much though.

Player Card: heybby

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): I have 3 other accounts. Marrez is an account from 2010 that I had recently found out, Octic is a more recent account aaannnndd... TamakuuNi. I don't know why I made that account, I never use it...

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies): Talked to Trip and Eddy in the IRC.

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): AikidoBD (too simple), Taekkyon, Lenshu, rk-mma, katana (PPPFCHHHTT), and sparring mods.

About Yourself: Well, to be honest, I'm a slightly angsty teen with low confidence. My low confidence is the reason why the things I make don't turn out that well (that and having a shitty computer). When I'm not on the computer gaming up a storm, I'm at school discussing random meaningless things with friends, drawing some funny toons (drawing butts is a fun pass-time), and trying to keep my Muay Thai sharp.

I own a deviantART, which is just a rabbit hole for a shit ton of my random doodles and digital art. Check it out here.

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: I've idolized this clan for a long time now. It was until me and Trip talked that I felt slightly worthy of applying.

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If You Are Accepted Into [eVo]: I'd gladly help out with any clan events you guys happen to plan in the future. That is, if I'm capable of doing so.

I'll also put a smile on your faces with my little doodles.

Geez... my clan history is bad...
Last edited by Marrez; Apr 23, 2013 at 04:10 AM.
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by TamaKuu View Post
What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If You Are Accepted Into [eVo]: I'd gladly help out with any clan events you guys happen to plan in the future. That is, if I'm capable of doing so.

Sorry for invading this Trip, but... If you're accepted or not, Evolution has an Events Team that is ran by me to create Events by [eVo] and [Ultimate], and you don't have to be in the clan to be part of that Team, etc, etc.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Name: Richard
Belt: Custom
GMT: -6
Past Clans: Tint, eVo,
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): Videos and Marketing

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): Had a name change in 2010.

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies): None

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): Wushu, tk, and aikido.

About Yourself: I enjoy gaming and talking to people. I've also won the Toribash World Championships of 2011, and have been in Team Sambo for a year or two.

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: I've become well acquainted with a good amount of eVo members, and want to get to know all of you even more. I also would like a clan to call home, and I believe that this clan is right for me.

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If You Are Accepted Into [eVo]: I wish to represent eVo with outstanding gameplay and respect.
Last edited by Daxx; Apr 27, 2013 at 05:53 AM.
Dont know if any of you guys had a bad experience with him or something.
I say yes.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Originally Posted by Tripstone View Post
He left out a lot of things that makes me believe this is not the real Daxx.

Real Daxx as in 666? I'm not him. I've been using this name for around 5 years, though and decided to change mine to that 3 years ago. Forgot to add that because there was the same situation where someone had my name, left, then I changed mine to Daxx without knowing there was a previous one and I got that mixed up. Sorry for the confusion.
Last edited by Daxx; Apr 27, 2013 at 05:50 AM.
Belt: Black (Soon to be 2nd dan :3)
(GMT - 7:00)
Past Clans: Ethreal, Undead, Drugged, Hawk.
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): I can make people laugh, I suppose. I haven't really developed any form of skills inside of the passive brink of Toribash

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): None. I don't think.

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies): Not a single one.

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): I'm mainly an Aikido player, but I have my roots in Wushu, And Lenshu; I can Spar pretty well, and do some Parkour, too.

About Yourself: I am a percussionist. I have been playing drums for 9 1/2 years, and I love it! I am a complete band geek, and you'll probably hear a lot of proof of that, if you guys accept me. I live in Chino Hills, California. I play in WGI, if you know what that is I am a snare, So I clearly love anything that has to do with speed; Cars, Guns, Racing, Drums. ANYTHING. I am a nerd, at that, also. But an athletic one. I am a Cross-Country runner, and I wrestle, too! I feel I just wrote an Auto-Biography, so I hope you like me, so far!

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: Because you guys are so mature, yet so laid back. You're not stupid, and barely put together like half of the clans on TB. I like how fun you guys can be, yet also so demanding. You also seem to play a lot of the mods I do, because I see your members a lot.

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If You Are Accepted Into [eVo]: Become a generally good TB player; Grow and prosper through your great knowleg- Just kidding. I like you guys a lot. You're all very good at the mods you do, and that makes me wish to learn from you. And maybe even get close. I like a new friend. They seem to run short these days, you know? This society sucks; It's good to meet great new people like you guys. Also, Because I have noticed I am making these paragraphs a lot longer than necessary, I PROMISE I will attend to every clan war I can. I mean it, Guys. How can you deny this face? :3
Attached Files
#Aikido Flip.rpl (48.9 KB, 3 views)
#Aikido Sex.rpl (65.4 KB, 5 views)
#Aikido Wrestling.rpl (43.6 KB, 3 views)
#lDECAPlenshu.rpl (25.0 KB, 5 views)
#Parkour2.rpl (481.9 KB, 5 views)
#splitdecap.rpl (274 Bytes, 3 views)
#Spar easy win2.rpl (479.0 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by seargentit; Apr 29, 2013 at 09:52 AM. Reason: I needed replays, man!
I didin't actually beat her.