Toribash
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Anyone got advice on building a crit garen successfully

Just build him the same as Crittlesticks and you're good
FIRED UP
Just starting out playing league (late to the show), i've been practicing quite a bit, but i'm still ass at it, any tips?
ping your mias or else my friend will come and tilt on your mistakes and threaten to insult you by calling you a spoon then leaving you behind because you played a normal as nautilus top but a fizz took your lane because you took smite and you had to feed 3 kills because you didn't want to go bot lane with your other friend and my friend in the jungle didn't want me to take his camps so I had to counter jungle and Hank lanes successfully which also somehow triggered him to the point of where he did not want to play with me anymore (this did not happen to me I swear)
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
Originally Posted by Coine View Post
Just starting out playing league (late to the show), i've been practicing quite a bit, but i'm still ass at it, any tips?

since you just started you're gonna make some mistakes. Undoubtedly someone is gonna start flaming you and calling you names and whatnot but pay no attention to them. Mute them and concentrate on learning the ropes.

a good start is to watch videos on youtube of how to play league of legends because there are literally hundreds of them. League gets a lot more fun once you find some champs you really enjoy playing. And remember that a higher cost doesn't necessarily mean its a better champion so yeah git grinding son
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
is he support or ap or what
-----
also he's from targon, so it wont be soon that riot will make an adr for Targon. Exited for targon team 'U'

so, i guess it's like

pantheon top
diana jungle
aurelian sol mid/support
leona support/mid
ADR ADC
Last edited by Lust; Mar 10, 2016 at 06:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
i want to see for myself, but philippines sucks since all the new releases here are delayed :L
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2