yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

hey!! do you people know that hkp left our clan??!!
yesterday i saw him and now he is not with his piratez tag!
and when i asked him he said that he left piratez
and now he is in [Q] clan
Originally Posted by Galt View Post
Last day to do your economics assignment Murm. You finished it yet?

Doing the Inflation part now, then when I am done I will have to do that discussion. How did you stuff go?

Lebabris: Nah, we're doing alright as is. As far as I know, nobody has been recruiting so yeah, get out there:P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post
Doing the Inflation part now, then when I am done I will have to do that discussion. How did you stuff go?

I managed to get away wiht doing about 75% of it. When the teacher realises the other 25% isn't there, I'll just say 'Oh? But I gave it to you'. I'll cause confusion and whatnot, that should give me some time to actually do it.
Originally Posted by Galt View Post
I managed to get away wiht doing about 75% of it. When the teacher realises the other 25% isn't there, I'll just say 'Oh? But I gave it to you'. I'll cause confusion and whatnot, that should give me some time to actually do it.

Lol, that seems to work way too often in my experience. Then you tell the teacher that you will just re-print it etc.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Procastination... Its something hard to avoid xD You think you have alot of time but *lol suddenly* theres no more time and then you stay up all night doing the crap that you had a long time to do