Toribash
That's what I do XD
-----
What y'all up to im bored. :/
Last edited by Faux; Feb 1, 2023 at 10:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[dog] Is and always will be my favorite clan
Well I guess people join clans for something new, but all clans die then come back, die come back etc, but I’m certain with you fellas, we will always have someone to chat to
-----
Originally Posted by Mist View Post
Stop stalking me Faux. lmao

get your “3 games played” lazy ass on and play mist
Last edited by max; Feb 1, 2023 at 10:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yesir. Atreus is dead lol I can’t remember the last time I’ve heard from him n his brother. Have you noticed that the community as been acting a lot nicer lately?
Originally Posted by max View Post
Well I guess people join clans for something new, but all clans die then come back, die come back etc, but I’m certain with you fellas, we will always have someone to chat to

Ngl, most of the older toxic duelers are all staff members now hahah so I can see the community is a lot nicer
Fr. Its hard to figure out who is who because people love their name changes (including me lol). You said something about a new texture earlier? what does it look like?
Bro wtf is that kinky shit XDDDD. If you showed my that earlier I woulda never gave you the 128x128 lmfaoooo
Originally Posted by Faux View Post
Bro wtf is that kinky shit XDDDD. If you showed my that earlier I woulda never gave you the 128x128 lmfaoooo

bro the set is fucking hilarious