Toribash
so we'd have to raise them ourselves?

You do realize the majority of the content here is orgies and dick jokes
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Ok not that new.

What are you talking about orgies and shit like that. That hasn't happened since 2012.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
so what are we looking for, less than 2nd dan?

kinda pedophelic if you ask me

not a bad idea though
Last edited by MrJingles; Apr 8, 2014 at 03:12 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Black belt, 2nd dan. Would prefer for them to have a decent post count. They should have understanding in Singleplayer and decent skill in MP.
I'll keep an eye out

although, like I said no one really pops up in my head since all the newer players are meh (as of now)
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
so we'd have to raise them ourselves?

You do realize the majority of the content here is orgies and dick jokes

Q: Why doesn't a chicken wear pants?
A: Because his pecker is on his head!
har har har
Jajajajajaja

Also: Where did Jizz go?
Last edited by Rfifan; Apr 8, 2014 at 09:27 PM.
Jizz shows up when he feels like it

he'll probably post sometime this week, he's been on and off for the most part. Well, we've all really been on and off, but still

also still can't find a decent avvy, so it will be the flamin' fist until further notice
Last edited by MrJingles; Apr 9, 2014 at 05:16 AM.