Ranking
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
(amumu, udyr, and old fiddle)

Warwick

(well not need it per say, just makes it 10 times faster)
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
I'm discussing with you, yes. I didn't say I wasn't going to discuss with you.
Was talking to fat0ninja
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Originally Posted by Nyann View Post
Amumu has great laning

Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Nyann View Post
However, Vayne, Karthus, Brand, Irelia, Vladimir, Jarvan IV, Gragas, Fiddlesticks, Miss Fortune, Tristana, Nocturne, Nunu, Caitlyn, Cho’Gath, Akali, Lee Sin, Teemo, Zilean, Singed (T2). Are all great champions. But you say, they cannot be used, as others do the job better?

sorry but i used tristana a lot, mainly because she was free, and i cbf buying a champion yet -.-, she is alright, but really not that good unless you wanna take a few kills, only good thing i found with her is her explosive shot, because it can be a pain in the ass to the enemy.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Um, Tristana's amazing dude. Her super early game damage is off the charts when you land on someone with her W, she's a devastating lane pusher, she farms crazy cs, and she has nearly the mobility of Ezreal while being a far more powerful endgame carry.

Plus her skill ceiling is very low compared to other carries, like Corki or something.

Maybe you weren't leveling up her W first/ building wrong/ not pushing like a crazy person all game while farming 400+ cs?

I mean you said you've used her a lot, but then you said because she was free, which would lead me to believe you've only played her for a maximum of 7 days at a time, which is like barely touching the tip of the iceberg for mastering a champion and figuring out their full potential. Unless you're playing Sona or something. Huehue.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
Um, Tristana's amazing dude. Her super early game damage is off the charts when you land on someone with her W,(i know -.-) she's a devastating lane pusher, (again i know got first 5 kills single laning with her)she farms crazy cs, (i know -.-)and she has nearly the mobility of Ezreal while being a far more powerful endgame carry.(and yah again i know, powerful in endgame)

Plus her skill ceiling is very low compared to other carries, like Corki or something.

Maybe you weren't leveling up her W first/ building wrong/ not pushing like a crazy person all game while farming 400+ cs? (i haven't seen many people use her (aka NONE) so i wouldn't really know how to build her)

read what i put in the brackets

EDIT: decided to buy tristana so i can play her more.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by boredlolz View Post
sorry but i used tristana a lot, mainly because she was free, and i cbf buying a champion yet -.-, she is alright, but really not that good unless you wanna take a few kills, only good thing i found with her is her explosive shot, because it can be a pain in the ass to the enemy.

Why are you quoting what I said, I was proving the point, that you dont have to use only the tier 1 champions to win the game.

AKA, only using Corki and Ashe as ranged carries.

Where instead, you could use, Tristana, MF, Vayne, Caitlyn
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech