Toribash
I don't think there is going to be a season 2, but the manga is still going. :P
Damn, I miss you guys. I made a lot of memories here. Sup? - Nin0fShin 2018
<[Twist]Nijia> Nin doesnt cry, he makes other people cry for him!
xD That was a fun list to read!
Anyways, I wonder if the SAO will get funded enough to make Gun Gale...Has anyone read it?
I haven't read it yet, but SAO is pretty popular, so I think it'll have the funds. I love and hate at the same time how kirito keeps breaking the game rules. xD
The year in anime
What are your opinions on anime that came out this year? What were good, what were bad? And what are you looking forward to next year?

I'm going to have to say Sakamichi No Apollon was my favourite from this year. Nisemonogatari was pretty decent too. Although Psycho-Pass hasn't finished yet, the most recent episode gave me the chills, and I think I'll end up being up there in my favourites for this year.

The worst this year for me was Eureka 7: AO. Not entirely sure what they were thinking when they wrote it, a lot of it was incoherent and the characters were forgettable. Sword Art Online (the chronological ordering) and Chuunibyou were also a bit of a disappointment for me.

And as for next year, Shingeki No Kyojin is definitely the one I am anticipating the most. The manga has been great so far, and the trailer for it looked brilliant.
This years anime huh?

Well, nisemonogatari, SAO and bakuman 3 were my favorites.
I also like psycho pass, robotics;notes, chuunibyou and tonari no kaibutsu kun, but kinda had greater expectations. Oh, also Zetsuen no tempest was good. Decent plot, fun characters.

E7: AO was a huge disappointment for me too, but from the start. I was waiting for renton and eureka to unite and battle together with ao but then what the ajsndkasjdfnkjasdf just happened... Yeah, It was a disappointment.
Btooom! was full of fan service, I would've liked an actual love plot there. Also why didnt Sakamoto battle with his childhood friend... man the whole second half of the anime is about that person and he only shows up once... <- disappointment.
K lacked good art... it's style was unique but I like flashes and powerful destruction more. So disappointment.
Shin Sekai Yori started out great but it killed off a few of the main characters... Well, I'm still waiting and hoping it'll become better, it has potential cause the plot is awesome.
Magi is weird. It looks like it will become a mainstream anime. Tho the one serious fight that took place was amazing.

Well, i've watched more but the others didnt really shook me in any way so i'm not posting them.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Nisemonogatari, Highschoold DXD, Joshiraku, Fate/Zero, Kokoro Connect, K, Robotic;notes - these are decent, rest was pretty meh, with a SAO on the throne of shit.
retired
Since I'm an ecchi/romance fan, I enjoyed Nisemonogatari, Little Busters, Chuunibyou, Acchi Kocchi, Kore wa no Zombie? of the dead, and Highschool DxD.

I would put SAO up there if I had actually watched enough of it to make a good decision, since I like it up to where I am so far, but not far enough to know if it doesn't fall flat in some way. And I wish I could say I was watching Girls und Panzer, but stupid tv only shows me teasers and documentaries about ww2 as search queries :<

I really don't think anything is exactly "bad" just not watchable. That being said, many things approached unwatchable, the closest being Ebiten. I still only watched 1 episode of it, but I'm seriously considering dropping it. The fact that they gave bondage fanservice right off the bat might be the one thing keeping me interested.

And I'm not too familiar with finding out what gets released until it's pretty much the day before release, so I have no idea what to anticipate other than a few that I randomly stumbled upon. Kisemonogatari and Nekomonogatari (Black), and I believe I saw somewhere there's a second season of Highschool DxD, so there's that. Other than that, I'm really clueless as to what's coming up. I'm assuming another season of Kore wa no Zombie but, again, I'm clueless.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
SAO was an okay anime. It was enjoyable when Kirito was actually in SAO. After that, I started losing interest. .-.
I liked Kuroko no Basuke! I'm not really a basketball fan, but I have watched a variety of sport anime and this one I like. (Yes, I'm aware that there is "Slam Dunk". I used to read it in Shonen Jump.)
I sadly haven't seen the Bakuman anime, but I read the whole manga. I loved it. @_@
Welp, I'm going to post an epic amv that is about the anime that is based on the anime of 2012.

Video

Last edited by Nin0fShin; Dec 28, 2012 at 08:11 PM.