Toribash
dat flame i showed you in ur thread & 5k
c'mon man its so smexy.
oh and nice post count. 888 :P
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they

Haaaaaa that was my 888th post
-----
It's funny because I got 100k plus the rain flame plus the rainbow outward flame from deak for my beard
-----
And I asked him the day before that how much he wanted for the rain flame, and he said 900k...
Last edited by PlataBear; Jan 10, 2013 at 03:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
its not an "outward" flame. its a rave flame.
Oh and deak is dumb with his money like dat :P
don't tell him i said that, or he'll go full kung fu on mah ass.

Lol, but I like my flames, I only put that thread up to see some offers, I'm gona keep them all
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Aghh, I fucked up my back falling on some ice earlier I can barely move. FML
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Lol, well then dizzy, I don't think you can compare to amber, but get better anyways :P

Lol fuck you bug. I hope karma goes all pms on your ass :P
-----
And no, Amber got it waaay worse. Still hurts though lol
Last edited by Apex; Jan 10, 2013 at 03:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Lol
-----
Dizzy, go look at the tori prime section and help me tell zayex that mlp is awesome
Last edited by PlataBear; Jan 10, 2013 at 03:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Wut happened to amber?
car crash with her ugl- i mean awesome truck?

oh and my karma made me have to look at your avvy for 10 seconds. it was torture D=