Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

yeah CLOW.

xd
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Advice
Guys, this is serious. Please don't take it as a joke (Thorn, Catastrophe, Kyou). Right now, I am trying to fit in here, but I don't feel like I have yet. I am not leaving or anything, I just want to ask for some advice. What should I do to "fit in" here? I mean, I haven't really talked to anybody that much, except for Catastrophe who constantly kicked and banned me from his server while him and his friends insulted me. Ummm, nobody else has really gone into a conversation with me. So I don't know anybody here, and not a lot of people know me. I really want to "fit in", but right now, I'm not.

And I don't want to leave, but if you guys wanna kick me out, fine. I don't want to waste my time trying to fit in with people that don't want me in their clan.
inq.
Rofl. "Fitting in"
You should have known. Since apparently this clan is "wibbly".
I have no power to kick you out, and if I did, I wouldn't let half of the members in this clan in the first place.

Stop complaining.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Kyou View Post
Rofl. "Fitting in"
I have no power to kick you out, and if I did, I wouldn't let half of the members in this clan in the first place.

Stop complaining.

I knew it was "wibbly". I have no problem with that.

Well, this wasn't the response I was hoping for.
inq.
Well son, "fitting in" has also been a recurring problem for me throughout my vast sexual career, but I make it work; one way or another. However, the one substantial piece of advice today would be to use lube, it's second to solve all problems that ducktape cannot.

Also, Kyou has AIDS - seems somewhat significant to this conversation.
Originally Posted by Kyou View Post
Rofl. "Fitting in"

Stop complaining.

^
It's. . . been too long.
nobody cares

if you are still in the clan that means people like you
if people like you that means you fit
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor