Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by DaHStevy View Post
just went to the dentist for the first time in Years and got my teeth cleaned. (my mouth was stanky >.<)
found out iv'e got two cavities that need to be filled

lucky only two sine i haven't gotten my teeth checked in forever >.<

im so naisteh
-----

last time i checked the whole irc was down

1 cavity and a need for gum transplant. I brush my teeth everyday for like 2-3 mins using the right movements, I'm just not lucky according to the dentist. When I asked him how is it possible he said the cavity was in an area near impossible to clean with a regular tooth brush because of the shape of my teeth. For the gum transplant (don't really know the english word, but they need to remove a piece of my pallet and put it where the gum is missing), he says it may be the removal of my braces, which honestly wouldn't suprise me as the removal of my braces caused me a TON of problems. Anyways cavities don't hurt to get filled up and you're lucky to only have two!
Last edited by Liquidoom; Jul 2, 2014 at 03:16 PM.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Completely off-topic;
I'm not sure how I got to this part of youtube, but I did.
"I don't think I want a signature..."
-DaHStevy
Thanks for the congratulations, guys! haha

Been awfully inactive lately, sorry'bout that. Starting at work tomorrow = money = New pc for around 1,600$!
Buy me a pc while you're at it ;)

Also are you still in Tromso?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Been a pretty weird week for me, but now i get to end it with a camping trip to a friends property for the Fourth of July. See everybody... probably Sunday
"I don't think I want a signature..."
-DaHStevy
Originally Posted by DaHStevy View Post
Completely off-topic;
I'm not sure how I got to this part of youtube, but I did.

is this some kind of message about the United States Government?
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
Buy me a pc while you're at it ;)

Also are you still in Tromso?

Haha, you wish ^^

Nope, Skjervoy :o