Toribash
its 9:56 here, but i was legally born at like 4 in the morning xD
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
No I have a brother who's 18
-----

I just need to take it down by 93kb :/
Last edited by PlataBear; Feb 14, 2013 at 07:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
No...I'm not a clopper, dizzy is though...
-----
[17:00] <@dizzybomb> Im a Matha facking clopper
[17:00] <@dizzybomb> And Im Proud of it!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by PlataBear; Feb 14, 2013 at 08:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Tyzo 2 plata 1

I'm catchin up :P