Toribash
Thank's been wanting a clan for a long time
-----
Thank's i've wanted a clan for a while but when do i get my forum tag "clan:bleu"
-----
Wait i didnt get invited?
Last edited by PairOShoes; Sep 21, 2011 at 01:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
belt:Blue
I want to improve on my techiques and fighting skills. I also want to find easier monuvers that will help me survive.
Mod:escape
Why I want to join. I want to join because i am a beginner and i need a little help on my skills and techniques and heard that you can help me
Originally Posted by Ignizor View Post
Age(optional):13
Where do you live?(optional):Polanda
What belt are you?:Orange
Where do you want to improve?:Wushu,Aikido
Favorite mods:Twinsword,wushu,aikido
Why do you want to join?:I returned to the toribash and i forgot moves.I really hope that you can teach me something so i would be able to play well and have fun with others

Originally Posted by Imagetto View Post
belt:Blue
I want to improve on my techiques and fighting skills. I also want to find easier monuvers that will help me survive.
Mod:escape
Why I want to join. I want to join because i am a beginner and i need a little help on my skills and techniques and heard that you can help me

Both accepted. It'll be awhile before you get an invite, so please have patience.

Originally Posted by ryanrulz View Post
when are you going to send the appliaction

Students are prohibited from posting in the application thread. Please read the rules next time.

PairOShoes: We're currently experiencing difficulties in people who send invites, as they need to be in the clan's Toriclan (network of clans) to do so.

As you can see, I'm in the Tint Toriclan, Virtue is in the Sigma Toriclan, and Akmal is in the raku Toriclan, so we can't send invites.

Have patience while we work this out.
Last edited by Rayleigh; Sep 22, 2011 at 11:43 PM.
Ive updated my application.
Age(optional): 13
Where do you live?(optional): Michigan, United States
What belt are you?: Blue
Where do you want to improve?: Wushu
Favorite mods:Akido, Wushu
Why do you want to join?: I could REALLY use some help in wushu, im new to it and I only know a few moves that OCCASIONALLY work D:
Originally Posted by 97k View Post
Ive updated my application.
Age(optional): 13
Where do you live?(optional): Michigan, United States
What belt are you?: Blue
Where do you want to improve?: Wushu
Favorite mods:Akido, Wushu
Why do you want to join?: I could REALLY use some help in wushu, im new to it and I only know a few moves that OCCASIONALLY work D:

accepted.
if you need help on wushu, try reading my guide
Originally Posted by Rayleigh View Post
Students are *permitted from posting in the application thread. Please read the rules next time.

*Prohibited

Ray, when you accept applications, kindly add them to uninvited members list.

Thanks.
Age(optional):15
Where do you live?(optional):Latvia
What belt are you?:orange
Where do you want to improve?:Judo
Favorite mods:Judo,twinswords
Why do you want to join?:because im kinda weak at this game and i want to improve in many toribash mods