Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Ohk. In a matter of speaking:
This playground was built by Oranges, and there were no other kinds of fruit allowed. The Oranges used to use it on a daily basis, but have gotten bored of it, and only use it when they feel like it. One Orange suggested it would be good if we let all types of fruit in so that we could play with them on our playground. A couple of Banana's thought they liked the idea a lot, and started playing on the Orange's playground. The leader Orange did not like this, and banned all other fruit from playing here.

Sound like it?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
And me. We are all:
tards (lol)

:P
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Yeah, you bet.

Just ordered these accessories, fucking incredibly cheap.

and this...

All-up..... $4.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HIGH QI ITEMS 1K START BID HERE!!!!

Gone forever. Bye guys! Thanks for memories. :'(
Spank you until your ass bleeds, probably.
No.
I used the little preview bar that pops up at the bottom of my chrome.
You still has demon, no?
Originally Posted by Xtreme View Post
I wish he didn't rage so much, he takes it a bit overboard on occassion.

QFT.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

KASIZZLE.
HA HA.

That is all, but srsly... I also blocked JM on msn cause he keeps begging.

I was like GTFO OF MY MSN and he was all like TROLL TROLL TROLL.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]