Toribash
Originally Posted by Soulman225 View Post
I dont really like Gangplank, he is meh to me. I like champs with more skill involved like Lee Sin! :3

You should try Gangplank and try to wait late game. He does INSANE damage with his E-Q, it is legit broken, you can almost one shot an ADC or a MID laner it's crazy. Lee Sin is good mid game but he falls off so much later in the game, that's why people go semi or full tank on him.

Originally Posted by kevin909 View Post
Tried out a build for Gangplank. Going for a Crit/Tank build with lots of mana. Tell me what you guys think:

Essence Reaver, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Manamune, Iceborn Gauntlet, Infinity Edge, Spirit Visage.

Tried it out and it works well.

When I play Gangplank I get Trinity Force, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Statikk Shiv, Essence Reaver, Spirit Visage (or deadmans) and Lord Domioniks Regard. This build I just full damage Gangplank and it's what I normally go on Gangplank.
Last edited by 16bars; Feb 21, 2016 at 04:38 AM.
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
I am on NA. I set my locale to be KR.

Yeah i searched u up on op.gg
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
I am on NA. I set my locale to be KR.

i dont know why i cant get my menu ( the one showed in your picture ) in korean. everything else is working, exept that
no u

top lane atm is all gimmicks rofl

ive been playing rammus top lane, and wow is lane farm on that dude fun
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

ask someone who knows what they're talking about, guides don't help you other than explain what the champ does. most guides are written by people who don't even win with the champ.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up