Toribash
I know I speak for a very, very, VERY small population when I say this, but I like Galio, particularly with the new masteries.

Because 180 second cooldown flash is a thing. A wonderful, wonderful thing. Flash ult is every other ult with 30% cdr, which is core athene's with lucidity.

Plus he becomes even harder to kill late game if you decide to be a dickhead and get windspeaker's and runic. Or just get thunderlord's for q, e, r supplements.

Ye, he still has no real role because he can't clear jungle quickly, terrible matchups top, situational mid matchups, and can't support well, but fuck it he still works if he doesn't get fucked in laning ;-;
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
i think its ok to pick galio against other ap top laners like kennen/lulu/liss/rumble etc
too much mr in his base and build path
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

16bars Im on euw, like coincoin. Feel free To add me. Same nickname that on toribash, HawkeyeTFA.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Originally Posted by HawkeyeTFA View Post
16bars Im on euw, like coincoin. Feel free To add me. Same nickname that on toribash, HawkeyeTFA.

More people to play with nice. I'll add you as soon as I can.

Probably the easiest 4v5 of my life, holy.

Wait Tyzi how do you play on the korean server, I'm sure someone has asked this but I couldn't find it.

edit: lol jk wat
Last edited by Grim; Feb 21, 2016 at 04:19 AM.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
I am on NA. I set my locale to be KR.

Tried out a build for Gangplank. Going for a Crit/Tank build with lots of mana. Tell me what you guys think:

Essence Reaver, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Manamune, Iceborn Gauntlet, Infinity Edge, Spirit Visage.

Tried it out and it works well.
Balance is key.