Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Or we can do this like its BoC
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
Originally Posted by Vokster View Post
It's going to be more like a mix of multiplayer and single player mods. Examples would be:

First team to have someone complete: a parkour course in single player [100 points] Difficulty medium
First team to have someone: successfully boom skeet
[500 points] Difficulty very hard

Those are two examples of goals that the teams will need to work towards. There will also be challenges that require you to fight the opposing teams.

Singleplayer is for nerds.
Originally Posted by DJMC View Post
lol you guys are way overthinking this.

Ya probably. I'm going to sit back and let you guys figure this out. I don't even know if it is happening, I'm only a private so I'm going to stop acting higher.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
Vokster i'm not getting ranked up but i can do what i want right?
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
Originally Posted by Valterain View Post
"I could type a better application with my dick"
Mind sending me a video of this feat.

A video? You literally just asked me to send you a video of me using my dick to type...dude what the hell...
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
Originally Posted by Vokster View Post
A video? You literally just asked me to send you a video of me using my dick to type...dude what the hell...

Hey man. I don't know if you can actually do it.
Valt is a special little boy.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Originally Posted by WhyBeAre View Post
Vokster i'm not getting ranked up but i can do what i want right?

You're on term nerd/team Hunter/Void
I'll ask for them to update it now.
And I don't understand your question. You don't ask Vokster.
He said he's just going to sit back and let other people figure this out because he's not a high rank in the clan and that was my response.
-Maybe each team has to put in 1000 tc into a pool for each member of their team.

For example: Team yellow has three people so that would be 3000 tc into the pot.

Then once all the money is in the pot, we go through a series of challenges in singleplayer and multiplayer.

Maybe we can split the total amount of money in the pot in half and run a tournament for multiplayer and set some challenges to complete in singleplayer. Cuz if we do that then there is a chance of two teams winning instead of one, so that people don't get butthurt.

The winning teams will split the winnings equally among all members of the team, which will deter people from making large teams such as Red Team in it's current state, because the more people on the team there is, the less profit each member gets.

Feel free to alter my ideas and use constructive criticism to improve them.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus