Toribash
Tried to do as many flat ground flips as possible, I think it turned out well
Attached Files
Flip.rpl (52.2 KB, 4 views)
This was no accident, just a therapeutic chain of events
MY EYES! MY EYES!
That was hmmmm Sensaur.

First off don't do ground flips on -9.82 gravity. Its just so easy... Try doing flips on -30 gravity. -30 gravity is used for realistic replays because it is much closer to real life gravity.

It was so stiff... you use some joints but then forget to change them. If you want to do a fast movement like contracting your elbows, only ever contract for 1 turn.
You can relax it after that. This works for everything, don't extend something for more than 1 turn (10 frames) and always remember that relax is your best friend.

There is no power in the jumps. When you jump, you jump from your hips, not your knees.

Dont just go in the air and then do nothing in the air for 500 frames. It makes you look like an object and not a person.

At the start when you jump, prepare for the jump. You want to relax a bit so that you fall down, then launch into the air.
eh, I dont care too much for the criticism but thanks for it anyway, I just did it in the spirit of fun
This was no accident, just a therapeutic chain of events
Ahahahaha i remember when boap criticized the hell out of my replays
-----
Todays the day i can possibly get back in to toribash... Yay
Last edited by Darik144; May 14, 2016 at 02:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Boap Soap.
So happy for you mate. I just got Deathwing and yogg soron in a pack on hearthstone.
No one will understand my happiness tho

My tarantula also just molted (Shed his skin) turns out hes a boy
I guess you made the hangout right after I left xD

I'm back at over 300k tc (if I get Reap's loan payback and the refunds from that rig)