Toribash
Thanks you man.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
BIGGEST karma moment ever.
so to sum it up, this is what happend

I was fighting with (flow)Kane, and at the beginning of the game i flew to the edge of the ring (rkmma) as kane quoted "annnndd byyeeee"
he shouldn't have underestimated me
watch the karma release itself upon him!
Attached Files
kaneee.rpl (77.2 KB, 9 views)
Oh.. yes. We won.. 7 - 3
But I'd like to win much more wars.. our win ratio is 28.88% (45 wars / 13 wins)
My aim is 66.66% + .. do you guys agree?
Last edited by BBKing; Sep 16, 2014 at 07:21 PM.
Thx Rouxster for his generous donation.. We have currently 105,379 TC on the bank! WOW ;)
I would say Rouxster should be a monk.. please uprank him untill the end of the week.

btw.. still no answer from the GMs about event
but the prizes for the event are already in my deac.. if you want to take a look.
Happiness: a good bank account, a good cook, and a good digestion. ~ Jean-Jacques Rousseau
about the wars, if ever you play lenshu or RkMma private message me on the toriforum.
those are the combat styles in which I am the most useful.

and I agree with a 60+% ratio.

What I think (and this is just my opinion) is that it would be a good idea to class all the players of the clan into their prefered or stronger disciplines (like mine are lenshu and rkmma)

that way, if ever a war were planned way ahead, we could get in contact with those players and put them in the servers..

the reason i say this is because earlier today we may have won, but I didn't contribute to that, the reason being that I am not fond of aikido, nore am I any type of "pro" in the discipline..

so maybe like i said, classing our players?