Toribash
No...thank god that's one of the few final fantasy games i don't support
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Yet again.
I have no fucking clue what you guys are talking about. xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Final fantasy made by square, but after merging with another game studio became square enix as it's known as today, founded in the late 1980's and have brought us games such as the final fantasy series, chrono trigger, and more recently sleeping dogs they pioneered rpg games and have remained a pillar in gaming since then.

On a side noteI've just come to terms with the fact that i just plain can't market i ended up being had by a little over 3k so i concede defeat.
Blacklight retribution I hear is good.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
we, almost went 24 hours without post guys...we're but a hairline away from being declared dead
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
we, almost went 24 hours without post guys...we're but a hairline away from being declared dead

What are you talking about?
We're not dead, lol.

We do need some more members though and by that, I mean forum active and ingame active members, if not just forum active members.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Mocro, is flagrant meme a standard usertitle, like forumite and raconteur, ub3r etc.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Yes it is.
I think you get it when you reach something ike 9000+ posts.

Sadly, it's the last standard usertitle :<
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post
What are you talking about?
We're not dead, lol.

We do need some more members though and by that, I mean forum active and ingame active members, if not just forum active members.

Yeah, it looks like we need some new members that will be actually active.
Lots of people ask to join in game but, i could already tell they weren't up to snuff before they even ask to apply.
-----
And yes you're right mocro we aren't dead but this is the biggest trench we've been in so far, at the moment unknown,zayex,yourself,mega and myself are the actives and that's only forum and if extremely bored.
Last edited by AzureMage; Oct 12, 2012 at 07:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump