Toribash
Also, recognize this BCCM?
-----
I'm famous now
Last edited by liaxo; Dec 27, 2014 at 12:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Originally Posted by liaxo View Post
Thanks, Babbu. Gotta love the "I don't lie a lot", tho.

Today was a fun day; there was a very unspecified sms I got from my lover in the night which led me to believe for 3 hours that she was pregnant (she was not, tho). Damn boys, I don't think the world is ready for a louder, more portable Liaxo.

Anyways, what is H&H?

Oh gosh, what a relationship, I mean you've just met less than a month ago as I can remember. You must have a very strong bond.
Was that your first time having sex ? Because you mentioned that you barely could keep an erection before.

Still using teamspeak ?
-----
Hey !! I just moved my mouse pointer on that dancing papa noel -.-'
Last edited by rainboweye; Dec 27, 2014 at 04:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The way you form sentences makes it impossible to have a dull time with you, xD.
T'was not the first time, babbu.
The bond is factual.
The other link was to a condom website that asks you to leave a review with face pics and all. The quote isn't completely mine; the pr-person changed it a bit, but I didn't mind. I just thought that it would be great to be remembered as Shane Inu Bake inũ Txũtxũ Hawẽ Dua inũ Tawa Teke The Condom Reviewer.

I'm in Portugal right now visiting mein mother, but I'm willing to return to the Teamspeak realm upon my return to my homestead.
The way you form sentences makes it impossible to have a dull time with you, xD.

I think this is good to hear.

I just thought that it would be great to be remembered as Shane Inu Bake inũ Txũtxũ Hawẽ Dua inũ Tawa Teke The Condom Reviewer.

You never stop making me laugh. And how do you pronounce that ?
I'm in Portugal right now visiting mein mother, but I'm willing to return to the Teamspeak realm upon my return to my homestead.

ookay have fun in Portugal
There are some sounds there that doesnt exist in the English language, but it's prunounced like this: https://soundcloud.com/liam-alex-sha...viewer/s-hJhCO

Essentially it means:[it would be great to be remembered as] "Blue Bird Son of a Jaguar and beautiful bird with a spirit greater than its body and piece of sweet wood" The Condom Reviewer. It's hard to translate since I don't know the name of the birds Shane or Txũtxũ in English, but what I wrote is loosely what it means. The piece of sweet wood thing is just a nickname related to my name (Shane being my name and Txũtxũ another nickname).

I'll try to have fun in Portugal. Walked around all day wearing socks and a piece of plastic under each foot since someone had stolen my shoes on the beach yesterday. Bought a new pair and it's indeed nice to have shoes again.
Yea, I still play H&H.
-----
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Dg4EBGAsOI

Nothing like helping crash HnH Server XD
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Dec 28, 2014 at 08:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Essentially it means:[it would be great to be remembered as] "Blue Bird Son of a Jaguar and beautiful bird with a spirit greater than its body and piece of sweet wood" The Condom Reviewer. It's hard to translate since I don't know the name of the birds Shane or Txũtxũ in English, but what I wrote is loosely what it means. The piece of sweet wood thing is just a nickname related to my name (Shane being my name and Txũtxũ another nickname).

Oh so your name is a name of a kind of birds, nice.
I'll try to have fun in Portugal. Walked around all day wearing socks and a piece of plastic under each foot since someone had stolen my shoes on the beach yesterday.

Haha I'm not gonna lie, it feels good to hear that
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
Yea, I still play H&H.
-----
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Dg4EBGAsOI

Nothing like helping crash HnH Server XD

It would be nice if I ever find time to play H&H for hours and hours with friends again.
-----
You know you made me think about it now after 4 years, how did I pass the 11th grade ?! I mean seriously I spent all day everyday until 3 and 4 am spending time and playing with you guys and Donseluke online, I never opened a book, I don't remember sitting in my room studying, I only remember fighting with my mum over "STOP SPENDING ALL YOUR TIME ON THE INTERNET" and stuff like that. And I passed it with good marks, it wasn't excellent but it was good. OMG I'm a genius :0
Last edited by rainboweye; Dec 28, 2014 at 03:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Lol, whatever helps you sleep at night rainboweye
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Don't shun him like that when he shares with us, Panda.
I'm in the process of building a watercooled masterrace computa, and when I'm done I'll pose in front of it like one of your french girls, whereat I expect you to draw me. Nice if you tell me what level of liaxo-nudity you find acceptable, Panda.

It's nice thinking about nice things, rainbow. You probably managed to pass since 11th grade is peas and pies, at least in Norwegiland. Does your mom still hassle you for being to much online?
Lol liaxo, I will not draw you nude at any level... XD

@rainboweye - My fighter's stats on Haven and Hearth btw
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]