Toribash
GunGale is a game that's in one of the side stories of SAO's LN. Perhaps they'll make it an OVA since the majority of the side stories are not very long to make a full season with (they did cover the majority of them in the first arc of the first season of SAO).
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Ah...so that's it
what you guys think about the latest eps?
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by Tricerafi View Post
Ah...so that's it
what you guys think about the latest eps?

I preferred the kind of elitist SAO environment. But I like that the ALO main players have allied together.

I hate that Kirito's stats were cleared, the SAO engine is based on stats so it's basically making his a has-been... Not happy with that. MMO's are all about building on what you have, wiping stats goes against everything...

Making Aincrad the floating castle above Yggdrasil was a good move, it's going to be fun to see them clear it all, rush style. But it won't have the same intensity as SAO. I wonder if the infinite flight thing will happen still, it would be nice to see the entire clearing party gain the buff, but it's interesting if just one race gets it - after all we havn't seen /any/ other sylphs yet, right?

All the new worlds, not sure if want... The original worlds were very well designed, each new world seems to dilute things. Now how many worlds are there? Practically infinite. There's no overarching goal like clearing the bosses to save everyone, or climbing a tree to gain flight...

I was hoping the seed would be a single new world - perhaps with the same life/death consequences so they would have to choose to enter it willingly. That would have been fun.
They shouldn't have killed off the genius overlord Kayaba...
Some i didn't get it
so....all VRMMO is connected to 1 VRMMO?
and Asuna in ALO suddenly change
"0h no" -Trice
Nah, they are not connected, that's the point. There is an infinite amount of virtual MMO worlds out there, all hatched from the seed, and the ALO+SAO server is only one of them, possibly the biggest (tho no one actually says that).
Asuna was never a part of the game, so I guess she designed a new character when registering.

Also yeah, wiping the stats wasnt that cool, I think so too. Also, am I the only one who thinks that Kirito's SAO character was a lot more badass than his ALO char? I have no idea why would he choose the latter over the old SAO one. Well, the whole "new world, put old things behind me" does have a point, but still... The others remained with the SAO char, I was a little disappointed that he didnt.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post
Nah, they are not connected, that's the point. There is an infinite amount of virtual MMO worlds out there, all hatched from the seed, and the ALO+SAO server is only one of them, possibly the biggest (tho no one actually says that).
Asuna was never a part of the game, so I guess she designed a new character when registering.

Also yeah, wiping the stats wasnt that cool, I think so too. Also, am I the only one who thinks that Kirito's SAO character was a lot more badass than his ALO char? I have no idea why would he choose the latter over the old SAO one. Well, the whole "new world, put old things behind me" does have a point, but still... The others remained with the SAO char, I was a little disappointed that he didnt.

If you can transfer characters between them then they are connected

Asuna was part of the game, she had stats and whatnot so even if she wasn't a normal player she shouldn't have changed her appearance so drastically...

Kirito is supposed to be a God character many times as strong as anyone else, eg soloing bosses, beating bosses from 10 floors above, being someone with maximum defense and attack, surpassing the impossible and kicking off with momentum. Makes 0 sense to make him weak or start again.
i though that after beating ALO and SAO
Kirito will become like the legendary heroes to both of game, and even become the GM
"0h no" -Trice
So...who wants to spam the creators of SAO with letters asking for a 3D RPG? ;)
I've seen the 2D version of it, I just have played it.
-----
Immortal, who are you to say that's not how something works? (Don't take it personally) Anything can work because anime doesn't have logic! >.<
Last edited by Nin0fShin; Dec 23, 2012 at 02:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Damn, I miss you guys. I made a lot of memories here. Sup? - Nin0fShin 2018
<[Twist]Nijia> Nin doesnt cry, he makes other people cry for him!