Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

my first serious pice and the mouth thing is supposed to be a handkerchief but i can see what you mean and thanks
VIBE
ok since you were attempting a handkercheif ,It didnt go round the face the edged of the face are more distinct than the kercheif resulting into the small conf,& seriously good work
KONY 2012
lol check the family thread XD

(u guys need to see Ganksyou)
good work
btw i lvoe it XD.. make a business outta it,, XD
JaCk Is BaCk
rofl... rdc chicken is cool but u could make me a tortoise cause tartaruga is tortoise in portuguese =P
Σ
Ultimate YouTube Funny Video Contest!
Well.. post here funny videos. The one that i think thats funniest wins eternal epicness(and a cookie)

Start!
Σ
we should do it like the dat clan, the way they show someones move, then put there name on halfway through the clip, then carry on the clip, then at the end show the thing of us running all at each other then have all of us standing together
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Leaving.... Sorry.
Ive been with this clan for a long time now but i still feel like a stranger here, so im gonna go ahead and leave. Thanks for being a good 1st clan, ill never forget yall.