Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we let Akiz in?
Yes
6 Votes / 75.00%
No
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Erm...Guys ,is it bad if you cut your middle finger with a piece of metal from a clean non rusty chair? imean it went about 2 centimeters deep...
YES BAD very BAD if u did not get a tetanus shot in the last 2 years. Hovever you might also have an alergic reaction with the metal. If it starts to swell see a doctor.
"Chaos in the world brings uneasiness, but it also allows the opportunity for creativity and growth."~Tom Barrett
I see Bored all the time ingame. I'm just outside in RL more, because its summer after all.
The Official [Evil] Hitman
CashGod | ♫ Joven Dios ♫
Not summer for me. I have 5 more days of school to go.

Then activity > everybody else's combined.

tada.
Er what. two centimeters deep cuts your finger off, lulz. I think you mean two milimeters.

Anyways, NO, you're not going to get tetanus from a metal chair, lololol.

Just an ordinary cut, clean it, bandage it, and be happy.
Fardor, Drenns, entered us as a team in the O and V weekly competition, mainly because it's about to start and neither of you did it.

Want to work on a clan banner really quick and finish today, or not?
Or you could just find something better to cut yourself with........ lulz
"Chaos in the world brings uneasiness, but it also allows the opportunity for creativity and growth."~Tom Barrett
yeah I'm opposite once summer comes in 5 days, ill be much more active in the early and late day.
I had a dream.
Payne quit and joined cop, Drenns quit Toribash, Shadow was the leader, Atlantic was a custom belt, I was still a co-leader, and we had lots of high belt active members

discuss