Toribash
The mp replays you showed were a little stiff imo. You did relax the torso but you were using forces on more limb joints than totally necesarry. As you can imagine, we'd prefer if you lived up to the tag (we aren't called relax all for nothing).

also they did seem to be pretty lucky opener wins too, we are really more interested in what happens after the opener (especially if the opener failed pretty hard).

Chasing down your opponents, improvised openers and relaxing as many joints as possible while fighting (less forces/holds used the better) will earn you kudos among us.

That said, return with some more replays appealing to what I just said and you may be considered.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
You don't seem to have read the first post D:

also looking at the two wushu replays, they both use the same opener and look pretty stiff (yes there are relaxed joints but you're not making the most of fighting relaxed. You've got no flow.)

perhaps you should reapply after you have read the first post and previous comments made to previous applicants.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
Hello guys.
I just passed here to ask how's my app going,if you guys dont have a answer to give me,i will wait.
Have a good day guys.
When i applied i thought you guys knew me very well since when i was in HUNG,we played very much games(not you playaj and even not kwygon,more the old members),now you guys dont seem to be much interested in me.
I can be wrong but if not prove me.

Peace.
We dont need to prove shit to you. You are applying to join our clan. If you want to play us then find us but we are unsure and its YOUR JOB to make us interested. Next time we are on join our room but im not running after you.